Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

July ROTM Submission Thread

10K views 58 replies 18 participants last post by  TheJokester3 
#1 ·
I am dedicating the future ROTM threads to Matt. Look after us. :cheers

Rules:
You cannot submit a bike 2 months in a row or if you've won within the past year. Voting starts on the 20th or after 10 entries, whichever comes first and ends on the last day of the month. The bike must be your own, but it doesn't need to be just an r6.
Please take a look at past ROTM contest for ideas on how to enter your bike. Bike does not have to be an R6, you just have to be a member of the forum.

Format:
Year:
Model (R6, R6S):
Engine Performance Mods (i.e. exhaust, PC3, etc.):
Chassis/Controls Mods (i.e. suspension, brakes, clip-ons, etc.):
Accessories:
Pictures (please limit to 4):

Also, tell us why your bike should be named the Ride of the Month. Give us the whole story behind it! How did you get it? Where? Include anything that will set your bike apart from the rest...

Good luck to all, lets make this another good one.

ROTM is sponsored by BullsEyeVinyl.com

Winner will recieve two R6-Forum.com ROTM decals showing the month and year that they won.

See less See more
#11 ·
Sorry Colleen, but... I'm coming for you...

:sing

#13 ·
Year: 2010
Model (R6, R6S): R6
Engine Performance Mods (i.e. exhaust, PC3, etc.): Full Leo Vince SBK Exhaust
Chassis/Controls Mods (i.e. suspension, brakes, clip-ons, etc.): ASV Levers, Bohemian Rearsets, Fren Tubo Type II Brake Lines, Vesrah RJL Brake Pads, Vortex Clip Ons (not pictured)
Accessories: Puig Double Bubble Windscreen, Pro Grip Tank Pad, Stomp Grip, Renthal Grips, Hotbodies Flushmounts, Right Angle Valve Stems, Frame Sliders, Exhaust Slider, Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve, Shorai Battery, Fender Eliminator
Pictures (please limit to 4):

Also, tell us why your bike should be named the Ride of the Month. Give us the whole story behind it! How did you get it? Where? Include anything that will set your bike apart from the rest...

This is my 2nd R6. Had started out on an 07 R6, then a Triumph Daytona 675 and finally found my way back to the R6. What can I say... I really like the handling and look of the R6 and I love riding.

#16 ·
Thanks for entering Colleen and Jtronix!! Great bikes!

#20 · (Edited)
Had a few bikes, but never felt confident enough to put them in here. Oh well, I am pretty pleased with my paint job so I thought I'd give it a go. Let me know what you think.

Year: 2007
Model: R6
Accesories/Mods: Evotech 1/4 turn gas cap, HIDs wired direct, Lambo Orange Paint, Blacked out pegs and rearsets, Flush Mounts, Custom LED rear signals, Stealth Garage Door opener (can you find the button? ;)) Tank Pad, Shorty Levers, Grips, Hotbodies Undertail, Custom Fender Eliminator, and a bulldog in the pics.

Pictures:

Stealth Button

Rear End

Plain

#28 ·
Save one for me... :sing

This is my month!

#27 ·
Why can't you? You didn't enter in the past month and I don't recall you winning in 2012.

#29 · (Edited)
Year: 2008

Model: Liquid Silver R6

Engine Performance Mods: Driven 520 Kit (Black Rear Sprocket) (-1/+2) | Engine Ice Coolant | Graves EXUP Servo Eliminator | Graves WORKS Radiator Cap | Graves Smog Block-Off Plates | Graves WORKS Full Ti Exhaust w/ Carbon Fiber muffler | GYTR Air Filter | Michelin Pilot Power | Power Commander V | RK GXW 520 "Black Mamba" Chain | Royal Purple | Samco Radiator Hoses (Black) | SpeedoDRD |

Chassis/Controls Mods: Driven D3 Grips | Graves Clip-Ons | Graves Fixed Rearsets (GP) | Graves Frame Sliders | Graves Swingarm Spools | GYTR Axle Adjusters (Black) | Shermoto Levers |

Accessories: Carbon Dynamics Front Fender| Carbon Dynamics Gas Tank Cover | Carbon Dynamics Rear Hugger | Cox Radiator Guard | Driven Sprocket Nuts (Black) | Graves Fender Eliminator | Graves Flushmounts | Graves Front & Rear Stand(s) | GYTR Liquid Silver Seat Cowl | KurveyGirl Angle Valve Stems (Black) | Lawstcaws Frame Plugs | Motodynamic LED Smoke Integrated Tail Light | Passenger Peg Covers (UK Russ) | Slowboyracing Front & Back Brake Reservoir Sock (Black & Silver) | Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve | Umnitza 6000K HIDs | Vortex V3 Gas Cap | Zero Gravity Light Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen |

Bought my 2008 Liquid Silver R6 at Barney's of Brandon, brand new! This is my first bike, so she's my pride and joy! I'm just trying to turn my R6 into one of the cleanest sportbikes out there! I'm still not done with her, yet! :cheers

#32 · (Edited)
#40 ·
Guess I need to wrap mine up huh? :laugh

I'll submit soon... Hopefully...

:cheers

#42 ·
Hello guys, long time no see thinking of submitting my little beast as the big beast is in the shop getting sorted :/ just one question how do you upload the pics and that the links to the pics? sorry been a long time :( lol

#43 · (Edited)
Right then this is my submission :)

Model: 2010 Yamaha YZF-R125 Rossi Replica
Upgrades - None, completely standard

Reason for getting one, well for a starter bike its perfect although built for the taller people its still a KO bike, never died on me or anything like that, only time ive had a problem was when i crashed after a car hit into the side of me cracking my femur (a near save) anywho enjoy my soon to be sold first bike :)

Photos are crap because my photos of my professional camera exceed the limitations of the photos allowed on here :/ sorry guys :(

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.