Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats March's ROTM tdoss1980

13K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  NESBA#53 
#1 ·
Congrats tdoss1980, for winning March's ROTM! :cheers

Lets try again to see if there is love for the 2nd gens, I bought her in 2007 off of Craigslist with just the slip on and the hid kit and 11,000 miles, the rest is all me. She was my daily driver for almost a year (thank god for a mild winter that year) and current mileage is just over 50k. She has never left me stranded while at the same time giving some of the best experiences you can have in on and around bikes.

Year:2005

Model: R6

Performance Mods:
Devil Racer Carbon Highmount Ceramic Coated Black, Ohlins Steering Dampener, K&N Air Filter, Factory Pro +4 Ignition Advancer, Superflare Vstacks, Graves Slide Stops, Graves Smog Block Offs, Power Commander with Quickshifter, -1 520 Conversion with Driven Sprockets and DID Chain, Goodridge Shadow Brake Lines, Brembo CNC Calipers with Vesrah RJL Pads, Brembo 19x20 Master Cylinder, Hinson Slipper Clutch, Vented Brakes Cooling System, Racetech Internals Front and Rear

Appearance Mods:
Motodynamic Sequential Signals, Flush Smoke Front Turns, 6k Hid, Motovation No Cut Frame Sliders and Bar End Sliders, ASV Levers, Vortex Black Rearsets, Zero Gravity Windscreen, Stompgrip Tank Pads, Gilles Chain adjusters with race lifters, NRC Powdercoated Racing Covers

The pictures are from last year so some of the pieces are not shown yet:

Street Setup:

Front brake setup minus the Brembo Calipers:

Track Setup:

#3 ·
Excellent exhaust choice! Hard to come by.

#5 ·
Congrats :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.