-MJS Stainless Header (full delete)
-Leo Vince Slip-On
-ECU Flash (Bauce Racing)
-Graves Block-Offs
-PC5
-2WheelDynoWorks full tune

Chassis/Controls Mods:

Braking:
-Brembo 19x18 MC (with Brembo short lever)
-Galfer GP front braided lines (They do help with routing and room, but create their own pain installing)
-EBC Sintered Brake Pads

Controls:
-Renthal Medium Grips
-Short Adjustable Clutch Lever
-Pitbull Steering Damper
-Woodcraft Rearsets (GP)
-Stompgrips

Accessories:
-Double Bubble Windscreen
-Solo Cowl
-Silver rear fender
-Clear Technologies integrated taillight
-Clear flush mount signals
-TST Industries FE
-TST Industries Flasher Relay

Protection:
-Cox Radiator Guard
-GB Racing Stator Slider
-GB Racing Timing Cover Slider (TESTED!)
-EDR Swingarm Sliders/Lift Spools

Suspension:

-EDR did the baseline, but now waiting to respring the rear, then front for next season.
-Set of Q3's sitting the garage. I'mma swap them on for the first trackday.

The Story:

Coming off an '04 600rr, I picked up a '14 R6. It was love at first sight. Unfortunately, it was a short affair. She and I had a major argument over a corner earlier this year. I leaned, she leaned, and then Holy shit!....so there I was....sliding on the ground, looking at my bike....looking back at me. She was pissed, so pissed in fact, she hit a tree and committed suicide. :crying: I ran to her, but seeing the forks, the outlook was not good.

I had it towed to the local race shop, they said she was a goner. The triple was cracked and insurance wouldn't rebuild.

THEN!

The insurance adjuster was like....so bro' here is your settlement. You have some serious equity. Let us know what you get!

I started searching for the right "one", after several weeks of being without two-wheeled companionship, I saw it. There were two, identical, but this one said "TAKE ME HOME!"....The other didn't say anything, it was like a big ass piece of cardboard. A few hours later, she was mine. I was almost sad to have lost the first, but glad to have the opportunity to begin building again. I don't know if I necessarily deserve to win anything, I'm just glad to be back on two wheels...uninjured...and tooling on a bike again, so in that regard I guess I already am winning.

The best part: only 33 more payments....and she is all mine. :grin:

#3 ·
Veddy veddy niiice!

#4 ·
Thanks guys!

Chaos....your bike is BAD ASS. I've always dug the black/blue/gold rims. It is classic and clean. Your whip takes no backseat to mine.

I've looked for passenger plugs, but it is hit and miss who has them on Ebay. They certainly clean the tail up. It is one of the items I've just let slip by!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.