Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Congrats August ROTM The_Don46

8K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Sergejs Kravcenko 
#1 ·
Congrats The_Don46 for winning August's ROTM!

There was no competition.

Hi All. Somebody has to start I guess. I had a 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 "k5" until recently.

Sold it after having some really good times on track with it. Gradually stopped riding road and needed to find the ideal replacement for taking my track riding to the next level, racing.

Enter, 2006 Yamaha R6. Has a 2008 fairing kit. Ohlins rear suspension, Ohlins internals in front forks. Power Commander 5. Autotune. Dynajet Quick Shifter. Braided brake lines. I use Motul RBF660 brake fluid. I use ***h's Full Synthetic engine oil. Bike is fitted with Pirelli SC2 cut slicks. Bike is geared for our track which requires good acceleration and top end of around 240km/h for the back straight. You will see these pics on the forum on a few posts for two reasons, 1) I'm seriously proud of the conversion in looks that is my vision and partly handy work, and 2) It's all I got so far lol

#2 ·
Congrats,
I know how the no competition game goes.lol

#4 ·
The_Don46;54577:46 said:
hahahaha thanks! A win is a win :)
Hahaa.
that's exactly what I said when I won the contest, also a single entry :rolleyes:

Reactions: The_Don46
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.