Blow out on PC3's - Page 4 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 09 R/6, 92 GSXR 750,
Re: Blow out on PC3's

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
Thanks for the quick response, I do, however, have a question; should I ask to have the Map preloaded as you suggested in your previous post here?

I know you said to ask for a Graves slip on and I could load whatever I wanted later.

I'm running a yoshi slip, will the Graves work to get me going, until I get it properly dyno'd? or should I just load what I have (having a hard time finding a Yoshi map.
it's a little difficult how to answer that question. the yosh slip-on is different from ours. the graves map we send you might be close, but, there's no way to know for sure. i would suggest going to the dynojet website to download their map for the yosh slip on. the bike will prolly run ok. i just can't say, "YES", it will be perfect. i hope that helps a little bit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Pobrecitos

Bike: 08 R6S + 08 R6LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAVESPORT.com View Post
it's a little difficult how to answer that question. the yosh slip-on is different from ours. the graves map we send you might be close, but, there's no way to know for sure. i would suggest going to the dynojet website to download their map for the yosh slip on. the bike will prolly run ok. i just can't say, "YES", it will be perfect. i hope that helps a little bit.
Does the Van Nuys location do Dyno work?

Also, will I have to drill to add an o2 sensor? May have to do a bit more research; it's hard to find a Yoshi map for my bike.

If you guys still have it by tonight/tomorrow, great; if not I missed out...sigh. : ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 01:53 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 09 R/6, 92 GSXR 750,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
Does the Van Nuys location do Dyno work?

Also, will I have to drill to add an o2 sensor? May have to do a bit more research; it's hard to find a Yoshi map for my bike.

If you guys still have it by tonight/tomorrow, great; if not I missed out...sigh. : ))
NO PUBLIC DYNO WORK. oops! no drilling! not on our pipes. they come the way you need them. i'm betting we still have it if you really want it.

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Pobrecitos

Bike: 08 R6S + 08 R6LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAVESPORT.com View Post
NO PUBLIC DYNO WORK. oops! no drilling! not on our pipes. they come the way you need them. i'm betting we still have it if you really want it.
: (( Damn privateers...lol. jk.

I'm runnin a stock header system w/ Yoshi slip on. : ((

From what I heard/read, I effectively have a full system (08s has cat in muffler and has no honey comb); not entirely sure.

Attempting to contact Dynojet now.

Last edited by Mac7504; 02-08-2012 at 02:10 PM.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Cool Kids Commute on R6 s

Bike: '03 R6 silver

I am not sure if the list there includes one for a 2003 R6. I see it says and 2005 but I don't know what that means.
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-09-2012, 07:06 AM
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksurfr View Post
I am not sure if the list there includes one for a 2003 R6. I see it says and 2005 but I don't know what that means.

The special for that year has ended when we sold out of the general stock. If you still need one you can call Skip at 855-994-0990 and he can get you a discount but not the closeout pricing.

Thank you.

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.