$80 Off Rear Tire Warmers at Graves Motorsports - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's
$80 Off Rear Tire Warmers at Graves Motorsports

We are now offering our REAR tire warmers at a $80 discount. Regularly $199 these are on sale for $120 each. No coupon needed.

You can purchase online or by telephone at 818-902-1942. Thanks!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Graves Motorsports Motorcycle Rear Tire Warmer by CTC. Graves Motorsports CTC tire warmers offer an incredible performance at an affordable price. The race developed motorcycle tire warmer is constructed with a wear resistant outer shell for improved durability. This tire warmer is designed with performance in mind by keeping the warmer cycling at 70 degrees Celsius (160 degrees Fahrenheit) to ensure tires don't get overcooked and are ready to go at race time. This two stage tire warmer features a LED light to show when tires have achieved optimum cycling temperature, when green light is on tires are ready to go! You can find the Graves sport bike tire warmers in race paddocks around the world!

Available in BLACK these tire warmers are Sold Individually.

Fitment: Direct sizing for motorcycles using a 180 - 195 sized rear tires. Will fit most Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda and any other models using a 180-195 sized rear tire.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 01:04 PM
My R6 eats me.

Re: $80 Off Rear Tire Warmers at Graves Motorsports

What about the fronts? I don't see any listed on the site.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Hard Parked

Bike: 05 R6
Send a message via AIM to Cj 98

Gah! was hoping it would be the same for the 160 series.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

Fronts are no longer available. We are sourcing from a different supplier now and sold out of fronts last week. The new models will be available in about 2 months.

The reason why we put these on special.

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-07-2012, 08:40 AM
My R6 eats me.

Bike: R6

any more of these left?

2012 R6
Sharkskinz
Graves full ti
Dunlop GP211a
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 08:07 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 09 R/6, 92 GSXR 750,

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8nuts View Post
any more of these left?
only the rears are left now. the new ones will be out soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.