Graves R6 Garage - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 60 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 03:47 PM
Living between the cars

Bike: '08 R6
Re: Graves R6 Garage

Taige,

I tried emailing you but it came back as an invalid address. I have a question well 2 actually. The map you sent me was that for a full exhaust or slip on? I have a slip on right now currently saving for the full system. Second I installed my block off plates and the map you sent. My exhaust now has a strong fuel smell. Could this be due to the block off plates or the map?

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 60 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Living between the cars

Bike: '08 R6

bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 12:28 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: Yamaha R6

hey guys how are you hope all is well .... last week i got lucky and bought Michaels Becks 08 Yamaha Graves R6 for great price and im going to race it WERA or WSMC this year before i start racing i am looking for a graves mechanic to take a look at the bike for any problems im sure he brought the bike to you guys and im sure name Toki sounds familiar to you right LOL ... is there a mechanic that you can reefer me to or i need to bring it to your shop i dont live to far away from you guys so it wont be issue to me to drive by and talk to you guys ...

thanks for any info you can relay to me

post #24 of 60 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 01:16 AM
R6'er

Is there anywhere I can go for instructions on how to repack GRAVES muffler and do you have any replacement materials for them? Thank you, mark
post #25 of 60 (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 03:45 PM
My R6 eats me.

I'm having a problem with my 04 R6. It has 9K miles and only a Devil high mount pipe. I took the bike out for a ride and when I was at a light about to pull away I stalled(I just didn't give it enough gas). I started the bike back up and immediately noticed the change in the exhaust note, very deep, almost sounds like a Ducati. The bike also has no power and barely any throttle response. I started to visually inspect for anything obvious but couldn't find anything so I started taking off some stuff. I just got done installing your block off plates, new plugs and I also put in new fuel, then disconnected the battery. I figured I'd change the plugs while I had them out but I wasn't really expecting it to fix it and it didn't hah. The bike still runs awful and has no power.

Any thoughts?
post #26 of 60 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 07:32 AM
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

You can check to see if you installed the smog plates so that they seal the block correctly. They just remove the emissions setup for racing though and wouldn't change anything else.

Re-check the plugs since you recently changed them. From there un-hook the power commander if you have one just to check. At the point your engine would need to be looked at... GOOD LUCK.

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

post #27 of 60 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 PM
My R6 eats me.

I meant update my post. I had a bad ignition coil which was causing a constant misfire.
post #28 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Mr R6 p0wns me

Bike: 15 R1
Send a message via AIM to signalbobby

Does graves has replacement exhaust can tips? I have the full titanium system and would like to replace either the entire titanium can or just the tip and rivets. and is this doable?

-) Signal Soldier (-
post #29 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 01:09 PM
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

You will have to call our California office at 818-902-1942. The can will need sent to use and we can quote you on replacing the parts if things aren't damaged enough to fix it.

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

post #30 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 07:09 PM
My R6 eats me.

Hey all, I'm in the process of ordering GRAVES Rearsets for my '09 R6, will I still be able to have brake light functioning with the kit installed? Will I need an additional part to get it to work? Thanks -Bryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.