Graves R6 Garage - Page 6 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
tall fcukin mutha fcuker

Bike: 2004,2007 R6
Re: Graves R6 Garage

whats the difference between the WORKS line and the normal run of the mill stuff? for the race team are the practice bikes everything the the race bike has besides the motor?

reason im asking is my 07 that i just got at the end of last year is a old graves practice bike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

Track - 2007 R6
Ohlins 25mm front suspension-Ohlins rear suspension-PC3 with ignition module-Dynojet quickshifter-Ohlins steering damper-Graves steering damper mounting kit-Graves Ti exhuast-Graves case covers-Graves rear sets-Graves steering stops-Graves throttle tube-Steel braided lines, front and rear-Vortex clip ons-Folding brake lever with remote adjust-Folding clutch lever-Tank sliders-Radiator guard-Keyless Start
Street - 2004 R6 - SOLD

R.I.P - Richard Bishop aka BallistiK

Last edited by Jay5413; 05-02-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 07:54 AM
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

Depends on the product.. Some parts can't be used on streetbike like the works rearsets that delete the kickstand. The descriptions are on all the works pieces on
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the parts that work on street and track bikes are listed as general availability. The parts that only work on race bikes will only be listed within the WORKS section of the site..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

post #53 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 04:35 PM
tall fcukin mutha fcuker

well seen the bike was Herrin's chin pad an all on it, if i ever need to replace a works part on it id be sol then right seen its only offered to "qualified race teams and riders at both the amateur and professional levels"

:
:

Track - 2007 R6
Ohlins 25mm front suspension-Ohlins rear suspension-PC3 with ignition module-Dynojet quickshifter-Ohlins steering damper-Graves steering damper mounting kit-Graves Ti exhuast-Graves case covers-Graves rear sets-Graves steering stops-Graves throttle tube-Steel braided lines, front and rear-Vortex clip ons-Folding brake lever with remote adjust-Folding clutch lever-Tank sliders-Radiator guard-Keyless Start
Street - 2004 R6 - SOLD

post #54 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 05:50 PM
tall fcukin mutha fcuker

are the wheels the same from 03+ in other words would the rims off my 04 fit on my 07 or are they different?

:
:

Track - 2007 R6
Street - 2004 R6 - SOLD

post #55 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-26-2013, 09:56 PM
My R6 eats me.

I recently had a Graves full TI exhaust system and PC5 installed in my 09 R6 and noticed that the O2 wasn't installed. Reading the recent thread makes me wonder if I need the Dynojet Auto Tune Kit for PC5? I seriously considering getting it but was wondering will I need a Dyno mapping again. Thanks.
post #56 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 08:11 AM
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

The bung on the exhaust is for a dynojet auto tuner sensor. If you wish to use the factory sensor a reducing collar would be needed. We suggest auto tune and the products can be purchased through us..

Thank you.

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

post #57 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 10:19 AM
My R6 eats me.

Thanks!!!
post #58 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-13-2013, 08:37 PM
tall fcukin mutha fcuker

is their a way to just order the Lever end (the part after the fold) i high sided after a run off and it never folded up like the brake did when i came flying off it most likely due to the angle of the hit you can see the end fly on to the track in this video too

thanks for your time

:
:

Track - 2007 R6
Street - 2004 R6 - SOLD

post #59 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 01:42 AM
Can't Get Enough!

Bike: 2012 R6
What do you guys recommend we use to clean the titanium end cap on the carbon slip on? I've been getting a little brownish discoloration on it.

Sent from

2012 R6 - Pearl White/Black/Red

Mods

- Ebay fender eliminator
- MotoDynamic integrated tail light (Smoke)
- MotoDynamic flushmount turn signals (Smoke)
- ProGrip carbon fiber tank pad
- TechSpec C3 tank grips
- Domino GP grips
- Speedmetal barend mirror
- Graves carbon fiber slip-on
- Shogun frame sliders
post #60 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 02:33 AM
Dirt track racing!

Bike: 2008 YZF R6 LE

Interesting old thread is interesting..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.