Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

2013 R6 (07 frame) race bike with SuperSport built motor - in MD

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  nevenelestate 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD
Bought this bike earlier this year, but I do not need the power this bike has, and don't have the time/money to race right now. I bought the bike from another racer that had it as a backup bike, it was used for Michelin tire testing in FL and I ran it for 2 track days and 2 race weekends, so the motor is rather fresh.

- 07 Frame from Yamaha AMA team, NO TITLE, only Bill of Sale
- All the other parts are from a 2013
- SuperSport built motor (MD Racing Motorcycle Parts and Services | Power Commanders | Exhaust Systems | Shocks) previous owner had it built and said it was 130hp to rear wheel on MR12. YEC ECU/harness and PC3 USB with maps for Sunoco 100 octane and VP MR12.
- Motor was tuned with 07 airbox/throttle bodies installed, but 2013 AB/TB will be included with the bike.
- Woodcraft engine case covers
- Woodcraft rearsets (GP shift pattern) with Power Commander QS
- Woodcraft sharkfin
- Vortex 520 Front/rear sprockets and chain (only one race weekend on them)
- Motion Pro quick turn throttle
- Brake lever guard
- LeoVince full exhaust, can is dented from previous owner and will include a second, also dented, can with the bike.
- Vortex gas cap
- Stomp grip tank grips
- Orange powder coated wheels
- Rear axle has castellated nut for quick pull safety pin
- SS Braided front brake lines
- GPR V4 steering stabilizer, refreshed by GPR spring 2015
- Hotbodies body work fully setup with Dzus fasteners, some fiber glass repairs from previous owner crashes. Second windscreen also included.
- Bike is fully ready to race for CCS/ASRA as sold, would need some extra safety wire for WERA.
- Michelin Power cup EVO tires included, only a couple of races on these tires, plenty of life for a track day or race weekend, I have a second partially used rear that I will include. Great tires!
- Also includes a 2013 OEM harness and ECU
- Stands not included.

I am willing to travel a bit to deliver, or meet half way if that helps. Any other questions please feel free to ask, you can email me at No Agenda Racing AT gmail DOT com

See less See more
#7 ·
$7,000
Bought this bike earlier this year, but I do not need the power this bike has, and don't have the time/money to race right now. I bought the bike from another racer that had it as a backup bike, it was used for Michelin tire testing in FL and I ran it for 2 track days and 2 race weekends, so the motor is rather fresh.

- 07 Frame from Yamaha AMA team, NO TITLE, only Bill of Sale
- All the other parts are from a 2013
- SuperSport built motor (MD Racing Motorcycle Parts and Services | Power Commanders | Exhaust Systems | Shocks) previous owner had it built and said it was 130hp to rear wheel on MR12. YEC ECU/harness and PC3 USB with maps for Sunoco 100 octane and VP MR12.
- Motor was tuned with 07 airbox/throttle bodies installed, but 2013 AB/TB will be included with the bike.
- Woodcraft engine case covers
- Woodcraft rearsets (GP shift pattern) with Power Commander QS
- Woodcraft sharkfin
- Vortex 520 Front/rear sprockets and chain (only one race weekend on them)
- Motion Pro quick turn throttle
- Brake lever guard
- LeoVince full exhaust, can is dented from previous owner and will include a second, also dented, can with the bike.
- Vortex gas cap
- Stomp grip tank grips
- Orange powder coated wheels
- Rear axle has castellated nut for quick pull safety pin
- SS Braided front brake lines
- GPR V4 steering stabilizer, refreshed by GPR spring 2015
- Hotbodies body work fully setup with Dzus fasteners, some fiber glass repairs from previous owner crashes. Second windscreen also included.
- Bike is fully ready to race for CCS/ASRA as sold, would need some extra safety wire for WERA.
- Michelin Power cup EVO tires included, only a couple of races on these tires, plenty of life for a track day or race weekend, I have a second partially used rear that I will include. Great tires!
- Also includes a 2013 OEM harness and ECU
- Stands not included.

I am willing to travel a bit to deliver, or meet half way if that helps. Any other questions please feel free to ask, you can email me at No Agenda Racing AT gmail DOT com

i have send you an email, please reply to
albertoroyal at live dot com dot mx

tks

great bike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.