Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

07 Yamaha r6 f/s

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  sergioandres 
#1 ·
07 Yamaha r6 60xx miles. Will go up as I still do ride it.
Pc5
Galfer brake lines
Scratch on the stator cover and on left fairings
Needs rear tire
Integrated taillights and flush turn signals

Asking price is 4500
Only selling bc I have a 2012 r6 and just bought a r1

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm selling a Raven(Dark Metallic Gray) 2007 Yamaha R6. It is registered until Nov 2011 and has a clean title. I am the original owner and have taken the bike to get the routine services done when they are due. It has a little over 8500 miles. I have never dropped it or been in any kind of accident. It only has one half inch scratch on the exaust. I just installed new front and rear Q2 tires with under 300 miles. The tires were pricey but worth it. I have taken really good care of this bike. I don't have the title for this bike as I still owe some money on it. Selling it would pay it off in full and will have the pink slip issued from the bank. I could then sign it over once received. Im asking for 5500 Firm. I am located in West Covina. Call me for any questions or concerns. (626)347-4751.

Locksmith in clearwater

#5 ·
I'm selling a Raven(Dark Metallic Gray) 2007 Yamaha R6. It is registered until Nov 2011 and has a clean title. I am the original owner and have taken the bike to get the routine services done when they are due. It has a little over 8500 miles. I have never dropped it or been in any kind of accident. It only has one half inch scratch on the exaust. I just installed new front and rear Q2 tires with under 300 miles. The tires were pricey but worth it. I have taken really good care of this bike. I don't have the title for this bike as I still owe some money on it. Selling it would pay it off in full and will have the pink slip issued from the bank. I could then sign it over once received. Im asking for 5500 Firm. I am located in West Covina. Call me for any questions or concerns. (626)347-4751.

Locksmith in clearwater

Is this a joke?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.