Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build - Page 60 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #591 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
R stands for RaceBike
 
bruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: my nearest track, Texas
Posts: 9,020
Bike: 2009 R6
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

thinking about getting the graves Seat....

Track Build!!


Quote:
Speed doesn't Kill, The abrupt deceleration does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Money
When you wreak get inside of me



Ingredient List

Armour Bodies Track Fairings
Flash Tune ECU
K&N Air Filter
RaceTech Gold Valves
RaceTech Springs
Vortex Gas Cap
Driven-1,0 Gearing
05 header
GYTR Slip-On
Galfer Rear Wave Rotor
Green Type 3 Fren Tubo lines



bruiser is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #592 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Sherman Connoisseur
 
m3lover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On top of Rainbows
Posts: 26,400
Bike: Two dirty dirty bikes
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
thinking about getting the graves Seat....
that's clean!



Proud winner of April 2013 ROTM with a bike that no one likes!

I <3 PASSION MOTORSPORTS

Street/Track Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Ive taken bigger shits than Ricky, but he has personality, so that should count for something......right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
I see my balls are in high demand in terms of cupping
RIP Jason (Snocompton). We will miss you.
m3lover1 is offline  
post #593 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

 
babymilo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,005
Bike: 2014 Grom
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
thinking about getting the graves Seat....
Let me know what you think, bro. Was thinking of picking up a race seat as well.



CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is offline  
post #594 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

 
babymilo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,005
Bike: 2014 Grom
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

Nevermind, just looked at the price



CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is offline  
post #595 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Track=Cocaine
 
R-Silaxin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 13,523
Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
Sweet what you get?

I'm rocking Full Cortech the adrenaline suit, latigo RR boots, Adrenaline 2 Gloves

HJC RPHA-10 Cage helmet
I jumped on the Xcelerator deal RD had for Black Friday. Couldn't pass it up at that price. I'd prefer a better suit anyways, because I highly doubt I'm done wrecking just yet...

So figured as I pick up speed and all, I should prob pick up better protection as well... Going to grab some Held gloves and Sidi boots as well. Tore my gloves pretty good in my last wreck, and hoping better(Sidi) boots will keep me from any more fracture's on the track... at least in my feet. That SUCKED!

Bet it was fun to at least get out there and get some laps in, regardless of it being a bit cold... It was pretty cold out here a couple weeks ago too. But as the day went on it got warmer, and the wind died down, so the afternoons we were out there shredding it up!

When do you think you'll be back out to the track? We've also gotta try to start planning for next year... I'd love to come out your way, or head to Cali... Idk which I'll go for... But you guys could plan a trip out this way too... Plenty of shit to do out by my... Shooting, riding, track, and all that...


RIP Richard Bishop. You're a great friend and someone I will never forget.
MY TRACK BUILD THREAD http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...05#post2428805
MY TRACK DAY THREADhttp://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...655&highlight=
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn


MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline  
post #596 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Premium Member
 
My94GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,914
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

the gear looks good man, like Sherman said you need to get that head much lower. it looks like you are almost sitting up right. id think id focus on that even more then just getting your butt over. in for your thoughts on the new seat when you get it, i imagine it surely would help with any sliding around.
My94GT is offline  
post #597 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Sherman Connoisseur
 
m3lover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On top of Rainbows
Posts: 26,400
Bike: Two dirty dirty bikes
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
Nevermind, just looked at the price



Proud winner of April 2013 ROTM with a bike that no one likes!

I <3 PASSION MOTORSPORTS

Street/Track Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Ive taken bigger shits than Ricky, but he has personality, so that should count for something......right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
I see my balls are in high demand in terms of cupping
RIP Jason (Snocompton). We will miss you.
m3lover1 is offline  
post #598 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
R stands for RaceBike
 
bruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: my nearest track, Texas
Posts: 9,020
Bike: 2009 R6
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
Nevermind, just looked at the price
its only $90 bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
I jumped on the Xcelerator deal RD had for Black Friday. Couldn't pass it up at that price. I'd prefer a better suit anyways, because I highly doubt I'm done wrecking just yet...

So figured as I pick up speed and all, I should prob pick up better protection as well... Going to grab some Held gloves and Sidi boots as well. Tore my gloves pretty good in my last wreck, and hoping better(Sidi) boots will keep me from any more fracture's on the track... at least in my feet. That SUCKED!

Bet it was fun to at least get out there and get some laps in, regardless of it being a bit cold... It was pretty cold out here a couple weeks ago too. But as the day went on it got warmer, and the wind died down, so the afternoons we were out there shredding it up!

When do you think you'll be back out to the track? We've also gotta try to start planning for next year... I'd love to come out your way, or head to Cali... Idk which I'll go for... But you guys could plan a trip out this way too... Plenty of shit to do out by my... Shooting, riding, track, and all that...

Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by My94GT View Post
the gear looks good man, like Sherman said you need to get that head much lower. it looks like you are almost sitting up right. id think id focus on that even more then just getting your butt over. in for your thoughts on the new seat when you get it, i imagine it surely would help with any sliding around.

that corner is my worst corner, I take it too slow, ive crashed there twice

i do get my head and shoulders over pretty much ever where else, that corner is coming off the front straight, usually around 120-130mph down to 65- 70ish if i was to guess so running off there SUCKS so i kinda lock up on that corner

Track Build!!


Quote:
Speed doesn't Kill, The abrupt deceleration does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Money
When you wreak get inside of me



Ingredient List

Armour Bodies Track Fairings
Flash Tune ECU
K&N Air Filter
RaceTech Gold Valves
RaceTech Springs
Vortex Gas Cap
Driven-1,0 Gearing
05 header
GYTR Slip-On
Galfer Rear Wave Rotor
Green Type 3 Fren Tubo lines



bruiser is offline  
post #599 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Suk it, Lee
 
Ryan5544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19,063
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

That seat looks really hard.


I like that.
Ryan5544 is offline  
post #600 of 705 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Track=Cocaine
 
R-Silaxin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 13,523
Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
Re: Bruiser's 09 teardown and track build

Nice, I think I'm done for this year... Could go out this weekend, but I'd need rearsets this week for that to happen. Plus trying to save funds for Christmas, and a trip for New Years. I'll wait till it warms up. I have a hard time out there NOT pushing it trying to get faster... I don't want to be out this late in the season on a cold track and have something go REALLY wrong and destroy the bike. Have a blast out there though brutha! Stay safe and take her easy!


RIP Richard Bishop. You're a great friend and someone I will never forget.
MY TRACK BUILD THREAD http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...05#post2428805
MY TRACK DAY THREADhttp://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...655&highlight=
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn


MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My 07 R6 track build nico_gzertribe Bike Build Forum 5 08-08-2011 11:46 AM
07' R6 Track Build The Ozzman RACE Section 21 05-17-2011 07:38 PM
2003 track build Just_Like_You RACE Section 23 05-16-2011 06:25 AM
My track bike build up cuban3jumper Track Tech & Riding Techniques 44 05-08-2010 11:59 AM
2004 R6 engine teardown sit on my...tank Garage / Mechanical Help 2 03-27-2007 12:11 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome