this will be my journal for my tear down and track rebuild

Wreaked on sept. 2nd 2011.

See less See more
#3 ·
im good i landed on top of a car didnt touch the ground im just sore

#6 ·
any one want to donate some forks!?=)

#7 ·
Glad you okay man! Must have been insane landing on top of a car. Almost like it came from a movie! In for rebuild and pics!

#11 ·
any sugestions on free mods i should do while its ripped apart.....as of now i think ill do the keyless ignition exup motor delete....what eles?!

#12 · (Edited)
new parts

05 header

old header....lol

#14 ·
Edit:this is an 02

First header ended up being for an 02 =/ was kinda pissed but the seller sent me an 05 free of charge so its all good ill get a hose made for my oil cooler and once i do that i can put the header on.

#15 · (Edited)
Just need a tank and forks getting a radiator tonight

New(to me) wheels thanks to R6G35 for the hook up also got an autotune=) almost there

#21 ·
Just need a tank and forks getting a radiator tonight

New(to me) wheels thanks to R6G35 for the hook up also got an autotune=) almost there
It's cool to help you out Clayton! Thanks for the hook up on the gear :cheers

shinny right

slowly getting there talked to R6g35 for awhile yesterday cool dude said he just saw you Sherman should come check out the shop he was impressed and even got him in to a nice jacket and track vest :popcorn:
It was cool shooting the shit with you but I wanted all the gear at your store lol :fact I'll probably be going again soon to get the tires put on.

#17 ·
shinny right

slowly getting there talked to R6g35 for awhile yesterday cool dude said he just saw you Sherman should come check out the shop he was impressed and even got him in to a nice jacket and track vest :popcorn:

#19 ·
cool ill be here im trying to get jack to become a sponsor here

#20 ·
also got a gytr slip on =)

#22 ·
yea i know if fund permited id have 1 of everything here =( lol

#24 ·
i do need the triples the guy i was going to buy forks from backed out and GAVE them to a friend of his....=/

#25 ·
:popcorn:

Nice seeing the progress!

#26 ·
i accually got a set of gold wheels now...yay for matching traded straight up for em too

#29 ·
ALSO got a tank coming my way too!!! woot woot

#30 ·
Ugh been so busy with work havnt made it to fedex to pick up my tank deff getting it today tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.