So today I just went crazy doing things to the bike. Got my wisdom teeth out and barely any pain!
-Primer gas tank
-Remove original gas tank
-Tested TPS sensor with multi-meter to see if in spec
-Cleaned stock fairings for sale
-Cleaned and listed flushmount turns and flasher relay for sale
-Tested fabricated pipe for Level One Racing Exhaust SUCCESSFULLY
-Measured for custom exhaust hanger to be made
Tank halfway through primering:
Here is the exhaust solution:
I found a pipe that was nearly the exact thickness of the discrepancy between the header out (1.75") and the LOR in (2").
I had a 6016 Aluminum pipe cut to 1.5" length, and had the inside lathed out at my dad's work for free. I had just a little bit removed because it was barely too tight to fit on the header.
The reason I did all this is because the connector pipe given with the LOR Exhaust caused it to stick out past the footpeg (since I bought the 06-09 pipe) and I didn't want that. Now it has proper clearance.
And here is the exhaust on (the support bracket isn't in the right location in this pic. It will be angled towards the bike more and will attach via a bracket to the back of the footpeg mount.