Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Passenger Peg Plugs 06-07 & 08-12

24K views 67 replies 35 participants last post by  Aleeex 
#1 ·
These Passenger Peg Plugs are hand made (by me) and molded in my shop. Each pair is hand crafted, making this one of those unique items that you can truly say is a custom design and custom fit. This is a part that comes from 100% hard work and ingenuity and because of that, no two pairs are exactly alike, though every pair is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I use only Quality OEM factory matched paint so you can be assured that these Passenger Peg Plugs will match that high standard you have come to enjoy and expect from your Yamaha! These are not knockoff brands. These products are 100% original J-Real Customs items.

The first 6 pictures are for the 2008-2012. These are not painted in the picture. The pictures of the yellow bike are 2006-2007 installed on BlueDevilD's bike. The pictures of the Candy red bike are 2006-2007 installed on Jokester3's bike.

***Please allow 1 1/2 to 2 weeks from time of order placement until shipping.***

06-07 OEM matched paint $60

06-07 basic non-match paint (basic black, white, red) $55

06-07 custom Color $70

08-12 OEM color matched paint $65

08-12 basic non-match paint (basic black, white, red) $55

08-12 custom Color $75

Finally installed mine! Great product and customer service!!

See less See more
#37 ·
I'm still waiting on my solo cowl from him too. Paid for everything back in August and I still haven't gotten it either. :sleeping

#41 ·
Anyone have his number? That kinda made me worry

#43 ·
:nono that's ****ed up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.