Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Prices for OEM fairings

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  flyboy980 
#1 ·
So I need to sell my OEM fairings but I'm not sure how much to sell them for. Tried searching with no success. Minor cosmetic damage on one side. What is the price range I am looking at? I don't have pics right now but I just need an estimate. Thanks guys

#2 ·
800 OBO and thats with minor flaws and scratches..thats what ive seen them go for

#4 ·
Okay thank you. Mine are in okay shape on the left side anyway. Unfortunately I went down on the right side. I'm mainly looking for a price per fairing. They are 36k mile fairings

#7 ·
I don't really want to post in the for sale section with my fairings as obo

#9 ·
Mine are the black raven

#11 ·
probably less if you package it all together but the chances are you wont find someone that will want 1 pc of the entire set, at least not quickly.

as far as pricing, depends on condition and what people are willing to pay. I would not pay more than 800 for a good set of fairings, i think new from yamaha is around $1k, maybe more.

#14 ·
List whatever price you want... Then let the negotiating begin... Price them too high, get flamed, reduce price accordingly... Price them too low, have them sold in mere minutes...

Sold mine for $600 shipped I believe. As a set... Which is fair I think... No reason to try and rip someone off... Just list a fair price you can live with, and a buyer can as well... Call it a day.

Course I'm not the type looking to really MAKE money off old OEM parts. I've got bin fulls of stuff around the garage...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.