Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Justice Beaver the squid

6K views 88 replies 40 participants last post by  TinyDancer 
#1 ·
#40 ·
#4 ·
Re: Justin Beiber the squid

good times.....few guys at my work like this.....drives me nuts and they see nothing wrong with the way the do things....whatever, i can only say so much, its not my skin that will be ripping off when they fall

#5 ·

saw this on instagram forgot where i read but he was trying to do wheelies haha

in for crash pics!!!!

#7 ·
Fck that kid. I wish I could afford a bike that nice. I'm in for crash pics as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#12 ·

swag 24/7........for some reason that right there pisses me off

#17 ·

matter of time before he crashes ans never rides again.

#21 ·

at least he's not on an R6... imagine if he joined the forum, swarms of the 'secretly we are gay' motorcycle crew would invade!

#33 ·

At least now we know who to 'accidentally' hit with our cages.
Good thing is we know what Ducati is his- anyone who sees parked on the street should kick it over because it belongs to him. F it, he can afford a new one. I am also in for the crash pics.
I truly dislike him, little biotch.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
I heard he got this but haven't seen any pictures until now. Also can one of you CA guys keep an eye out and if you end up behind him in traffic just tap his rear tire :jacked
This is all pretty fcked up guys. Seriously.. It's ok to dislike his music (and I use that term loosely), but to say shit like that is just plain twisted. :nono

#25 ·

I'm gonna have a couple decals made up in red font that read "Secretly We Are Gay" and slap those on if i ever see it around.

It makes me a little embarrassed to be on my bike knowing he has one.

#26 ·

Wonderful choice on first bike..an 848 evo. Clear this kid is a genius..what a better way to learn to ride than on a 850 CC superbike. I'm experienced, and this bike can be difficult.

I ALMOST want to sell my bike, so as I don't have to be associated. I love it too much though!

#28 ·

I honestly don't have any issue with him riding whatever bike he wants with whatever gear he wants, it's his life.

What I do have issue with is that he isn't some dude just riding a bike, he is Justin Beiber who is an idol to a lot of kids which sends the message, "It's cool riding with no gear"

#43 ·
I've got no issues with the kid himself, but the image on a bike he represents does bother me. He's got millions of fans... Whether they be SWAG fans, or females that will one day hop on a bike, passenger or rider. By doing this he's only exacerbating the squid epidemic that is already quite a strong movement. Some never move out of the squid faze. That being said, I wont feel a bit a remorse when he does crash it. It's only a matter or time, especially for a KID with a brand new bike, already attempting wheelies with no skills what-so-ever. I hope for his sake he gears up, and learns how to really ride that thing...

How bad would you Cali track guys trip out if he were to show up for a trackday? :lmao

Course, that'd be the best place for him. I just wish that kid would learn to be more humble. Seems the fame has gone to his head, as it does in most cases. I don't wish harm on him, or any rider. But as in many cases, riding with minimal skills and attempting wheelies and other moronic things on a powerful machine like that usually does not end well for the operator...

Wishing him, and all squidish riders the best out there... Yet, in for crash pics! :laugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.