Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

So what's with all the Monster energy stickers on bikes?

11K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  DyNasty Ridah 
#1 ·
There's so many pictures of bikes and helmets Ive seen on here with the Monster energy decal. I don't get it.

#7 ·
Couldn't agree more...:flex:

#8 ·
i'd only do it if i was ever to do the motogp tech 3 yahama rep. Otherwise i'm not a decal guy, but monster does quite a bit of advertising for winter/summerX, rally car etc. It's a scene thing, but not really any different that putting an Astar or icon decal on your bike.

again to each his own. it's a little ricey to me though.

#14 ·
I don't see a reason to pay to get names put on your bike. Let them pay you to put their name on your bike. They get free advertising from ya!

Then again all my cars and bikes are badge-less and no decals, i like clean bikes and to each their own. While i agree graphics do look great I just don't see doing a whole lot of advertising for a company when I'm the one paying with no restitution of affiliation

sigh

/rant

#15 ·
perhaps it's not a business venture they are entering into, simply something they want to do for looks. Monster won't be paying an everyday street rider for slapping a Monster sticker on their bike or helmet. as someone else pointed out, it's no different than having an A* sticker :fact

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.