Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

its been awhile

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Illernoise 
#1 ·
well, its been awhile since i've been on the forums. i've stopped in every now and then, but for the most part, i've been busy racing my quad, building the car, working 50 hrs in 4 days, and going to school full-time. but, im trying to get back into building up the six and hangin out with the r6 family. havnt modded the six in over 18 months, but this winter im hoping to have money for some vortex rear sets, hyperpro damper, speedohealer, 520 kit, and possibly a pc.

anywho, some pics i took over this passed weekend at the state park in fairhill, md. figured i'd share

04' r6 owned since feb 07'
04' SRT4 owned since dec 09'

See less See more
#2 ·

#4 ·
:popcorn:

Welcome back. No sales tax in delaware is awesome. No liquor stores on Sunday is weak tho. There's some really good riding down there between maryland, delaware, and pa.

I like the halos on the bike. I didn't know they made that exhaust for the R6. Hot bodies makes it? I've seen it one other time on a gixxer..

That decal on the car is a bit much. It's not an AAR cuda you have there.. I see the Mopar pride in it, but that's the stripe off the AAR cuda, and putting it on a neon (regardless of how fast) is like pissing on a flag kinda.

#8 ·
lol ... oh i kno. already checked it out the other night when this thread was posted!

I didnt even see the girl with the car, and I'd hit that
trust me, shes pretty hott!! i'll see if i can get a link to the thread where shes got some pics of her and the car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.