Wear Gear ***NSFW*** "Very Graphic" - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:04 AM

Re: Wear Gear ***NSFW***

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:05 AM
4 more months

Bike: 03 R6

the one time i wish i was colorblind

Glad your ok though man
post #13 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:08 AM
2008 R6

WTF..........WOW MAN you are one lucky dude. This is gross as hell man. You're lucky to be alive. Thank god you're ok man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------------
post #14 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
Me: 1 Guardrail: 0

Bike: Had A '08 Blue & Black R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario J View Post

edit: Jake I'm gonna save this pic.. Next time someone mentions not riding with a jacket this is coming out... You will remain nameless though...
Just STICKY this thread to the top, so everyone will know to use gear ALL THE TIME!!
post #15 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:10 AM

Damn bro if that happened to me i dont think i would ride anymore. I understand why you dont want to get back on.
post #16 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:13 AM
COMPUTERZ

Bike: .........

Man.....

post #17 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Save 2nd Base!

Bike: 08 Black and Yellow

Wow!

:eek

SHOW
Zero Gravity Smoked DB
Motodynamic Integrated Sequential Turn/Tail Lights
GYTR Solo Seat Cover
LED Fender Eliminator
GO
GYTR Stainless Slip-On
HyperPro Damper
PCV/Autotune
M4 Midpipe
ASV F3 Levers

'As soon as I stop being afraid of it, I'll stop doing it'
Tap the tank twice, Cross myself, and point to the sky...its in his hands now
A veteran is someone who at one point wrote a blank check payable to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for the amount of up to and including their life! Thank God for the Brave men/women protecting us from harm

Xbox Live: Head1stHenrys
post #18 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

I'm done riding, but I'm not leaving the forums. I'll still be on here everyday.

Last edited by JBlakeW; 04-30-2012 at 10:26 AM.
post #19 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:17 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2008 R6s

I'm glad your relativly okay man!!!

KDuB
2008 R6s

ASV shorty levers (black) Two Bothers M2 carbon fiber slip-on Evotech 1/4 turn gas cap DDM Tuning 35w slim ballast HID kit (12000k) Freestyle Ingenuity crash cage Zero Gravity Windscreen (dark smoke) Yana Shiki solo seat cowl Woodcraft swingarm spools/sliders Fender eliminator LED tailights w/ intergrated turn signals Flush mount front blinkers Lots of powder coating (gloss black)

Coming soon
-1 +2 sprockets
post #20 of 388 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDuB View Post
I'm glad your relativly okay man!!!
I kept asking EMS and Fire if I was going to die. I probably asked them 1,000 times. I really thought my life was about to end. Thank God I rode with an Army medic.... He saved my life...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.