Top Fuel Motorcycle Video(world record) - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 R6s
Top Fuel Motorcycle Video(world record)

Went to drag my bike at the US 131 Motorsports Park in Martin, Michigan. Did ok for my 3rd time ever. Stock bike and no experience at all got a 11.4625 @ 121.10 mph for the 1/4 mile.

But the real cool thing is that I met Korry Hogan! He Holds the world record for fastest pass of 255 mph for the 1/4 mile. I got a video with my cell phone, but it's horrible quality.

The run I filmed he stopped at the 1000 foot mark and coasted the rest of the 1/4 mile and still got a 6.2271 @ 195.60 mph. At the 1000 foot mark he was at 213.10 mph.

Anyway, here's the video and pics. I thought this was pretty cool anyway. Loud as crap! All I had was my cell phone, so the quality is horrible.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He was super nice and gave my friends and I autographed posters. Got to drag all night, see a fast as crap bike, and hang out... it was a good night!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 01:41 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2009 R6 Orange
Send a message via MSN to budboarder
Re: Top Fuel Motorcycle Video(world record)

Nice, thats dam insane right there. I couldnt imagine being on that thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DDM 5k HIDs,
Shogun Sliders,
Targa half cover,
FP Racing Levers,
Proton Flushies,
PUIG tinted double bubble,
K&N Air Filter,
Home made fender elim.,
Driven D3 grips,
Spiegel brake lines,
Were getting there.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 R6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by budboarder View Post
Nice, thats dam insane right there. I couldnt imagine being on that thing.
me either... that crappy cell phone vid does not give it justice. It was absolutely crazy.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

That's a pretty fcuking sad reaction time for a world record holder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 08:19 AM
Official Noob Greeter

Bike: stupid ones and a Prius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
That's a pretty fcuking sad reaction time for a world record holder
I think we can cut the guy riding a 1500hp bike a little slack on his RT. You wanna be good and ready....

When you want to win, when there is no substitute for the best, when you don't want to feel the sting of second place, you really only have one place to turn.

EDR Performance, because their fast is faster than everyone else's

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Parts Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
I think we can cut the guy riding a 1500hp bike a little slack on his RT. You wanna be good and ready....

I hear ya man. It's test and tune, but that's pretty much sleeping for a pro, and you know it!!!!!

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 08:26 AM
TKB
I eat my R6

Bike: 2007 R6S

Tell him to hold on better next time.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Official Noob Greeter

Quote:

I hear ya man. It's test and tune, but that's pretty much sleeping for a pro, and you know it!!!!!
A pro, sure... but when its test and tune and people are watching, they wanna see a full pass, not a good rt... I can understand why he'd be chillin. Brackets though, youre a dead man.

When you want to win, when there is no substitute for the best, when you don't want to feel the sting of second place, you really only have one place to turn.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 08:33 AM
Parts Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
A pro, sure... but when its test and tune and people are watching, they wanna see a full pass, not a good rt... I can understand why he'd be chillin. Brackets though, youre a dead man.

I'm surprised to see the time slip. Everyone I kno who raced would not have the tower display times on the screen at all whatsoever, nm show a time slip! Must be a cool dude!

-
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Official Noob Greeter

Quote:

I'm surprised to see the time slip. Everyone I kno who raced would not have the tower display times on the screen at all whatsoever, nm show a time slip! Must be a cool dude!
our boards show times,mph, and rt in all test n tune sessions and qualifiers, not in races.

My last race I went .001 red. My wife has a legit perfect light with a certification to prove it. Shit was awesome.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.