Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, for the next 10 seconds.
Bike: Sold off in pieces.
Re: 2009 vs 2012. Difference
All the parts are 100% interchangeable... The ECU was mapped differently for "more power" on the newer bikes, and that's the extent of the changes to my knowledge. I think the forks on the newer bikes MAY have gotten shorter, but don't quote me on that.
Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
- What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s? HERE
- Should I start on a 600 or a 250? HERE
- How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer? HERE
- Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz? HERE
- Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH? HERE
- How does rotating mass work? HERE