question about stock exhaust - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
Me and my Yellow R6
Bike: 2008 Yamaha R6L
question about stock exhaust

guys.. got a quick question about my stock exhaust.... so today is cold and I had started up my bike I just let it sit and idle for about 5mins and you can see smoke coming out of the exhaust cuz it is cold.. condensation ?

and underneath my bike I see a wet spot like water was dripping.. so I revved my bike and I see it spitting water out... and I look underneath and there is a hole there.. it looks like it is suppose to be there.. not like someone drilled a hole or anything and it did not look like it was damaged.

just curious if all of our bikes are like that
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Stunt Rider
Bike: R6/R1 Hybrid
Re: question about stock exhaust

That's normal brah.

R6/R1 hybrid
Zeus Armor crash cage, sub-cage, stunt stay, subframe brace, R1 rectifier mod. ATC steel subframe & ATC 12 bar. Runman big rotor HB setup with r6 monoblock calipers. Stunter-X res clamp hose kit. Dented gas tank with HT moto grip. Kleen air mod. GPR V1 steering damper. Brembo RCS 19. SS brake lines. BMC air filter. ATC adjustable clip ons. Brembo 16x18 HB. 05 R1 front forks. 06 FZ-6 rear rotor. NGK plugs. DCP radiator cage. LP gas cap. Secondary radiator fan switch setup. HT Moto Rear Seat. Leo Vince CBR 250 exhaust. Naarden shark fin. 14/54t 520 gearing. Intergrated rear turn signals. Engine Ice. Shaved wind screen.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:33 PM
pin it to win it
Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
That's normal bruh

Go fast parts:
Pipercross race filter, Leo sbk slip on, 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads
, Shorai battery.

Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:36 PM
I eat my R6
Bike: 2008 YZF-R6 x2

normal, unless its a large amount of water, it should stop by the time she gets wet., er warm

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Suk it, Lee

seems legit.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.