Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Any of you guys into cruisers

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  OnTheMove 
#1 ·
So i love my jap bike but i honestly would love a dyna wide glide over my r6 if i could afford it. I love cruisers theyre so comfortable. My pops has a shop called pro twin building him a 1980 frame and a 90's front end harley. Hes getting an unmolested shovelhead drive line 4 speed that hes gonna trick out cams ect ect all the good stuff. So any of you like or own cruisers.

#5 ·
My dad has a 1200 sportster and I never really got the appeal before riding it, but it is a totally different experience than a sport bike, and it does feel pretty badass. I'd still take my R6 any day of the week, but maybe when I'm in my 60's and have back problems I'll be changing my tune :fact

#8 · (Edited)
Not a big cruiser fan, I don't dog them though, at least they're not in a cage. I do LOVE old school cafe bikes though.

#10 ·
dynas are nice eventually im getting one....but im going the bobber route harley xl

#19 ·
^:werd

#20 ·
I was never interested in cruisers but when my friends that worked at Kawi/Victory told us to come to their Victory demo day I figured why not.

I have to say, as much as I did not think I would like it it was actually pretty fun...BUT the one I tried had a huge rear tire and I had to muscle it through the turns. Which is not what I like. :thumbdown

I was too afraid to try the really big ones!

#24 ·
Idk about anyone else but you wont catch me buying a cruiser till im 35+... riding one on the other hand...
Ill happily ride my dads sportster or my buddies harley black line (1600cc?)... i even sneak my moms little honda rebel out for a rip, scrapin peg all dayyyy!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.