Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Hoonigans!

8K views 149 replies 29 participants last post by  Gundamzeppelin 
#1 ·
#3 ·
OMG you guys are so cool!!! so bad ass!!!

really gtfo
:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono

#6 ·
OMG you guys are so cool!!! so bad ass!!!
really gtfo
:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono
x10
It takes a "special" kind of individual to ride a stretched R6 (or any bike for that matter) on the street. :screwy:throwup

But I am still

#5 ·
she looked a little manliesh too :yuk:

#23 ·
Okay..... We were preoccupied by the hippo on the repsol talented enough to ride a motorcycle. You should call Ringling Bros. Serious.

#22 ·

#28 ·
you guys didnt even do whoolies

:(

#36 ·
#35 ·
Broham - Get over the stretched comment. You don't get it, your posts are laughable...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're the GSXR in the video. You guys look like complete muppets. Those lame ass "stunts" you're doing are dangerous to society and others on the road. Be responsible for once. And you and your friends don't ever need to procreate. Remember that.

#38 ·
HAHAHAHA....

You dont come around here much do you....:fact

I did have a gixxer at one point, though.... Like 6 years ago. And you're talking to a guy that rides the track more than the street....Broham. Don't try to preach to me. I know what its like feel the car hit you and for you to do the fly and slide. :fact

#40 ·
And the posts are supposed to be laughable. I know Im laughing, but mostly at you. :wave

I'm ready for you to start bashing Gixxers whenever.... Really terrible bike, huh?

#44 ·
No I actually ride with a few Gixxers and I respect them. All I'm saying is that your videos are hilarious...and it's 12 yr olds like you and your ridin dirty crews that give us all a bad name

#54 ·
No, you must stay and deliver the Lulz

FINISH HIM

#55 ·
^^

haha

#57 ·

#62 ·
After watching The Hooigans videos I will now give an honest review:

presentation:
For some reason my left eye began to hurt while watching this video.
I guess the level of Awesome was too much for me to handle.... No really you guys are ballin out of Control! So much, so I'm sure you guys have great health insurance. What's your HMO?

Stunts:
With stunts like these Nick Apex Needs to hang his shit up! Right Now! I'm going to call him after I finish this message and send him a link to your stuff entitled "Game Changer."

I mean when the dude on the gixxer dangled his leg off the bike I was like.
"This mother ****er is off the CHAIN!"

You Bastards do Stunts that are borderline Magic tricks! David blaine needs to take lessons from you guys.. I'm dead serious, That Gixxer rider needs a Las Vegas show his talents are wasted where ever the **** you guys are from.

Music: Your soundtrack was prefect it captured what you guys were all about.

The Logo: Whoever made it was channeling Da Vinci through the power of one epic bong hit! :fact

The gear: If I said it once I've said it a thousand times!
Icon is the shit, Gloves are for pusses! you can't feel the bike, it's to hot for a leathers & my sneakers are just fine for short trips around town!

If I could make a suggestion seriously buy the kick shifter Your friends Had some baller as shoes I'd hate to see ruined by a dirty from shifting. Seriously bro you need to be on your game. :nono You spent a lot of money on shoes you need to protect them. :fact

You guys keep doing what you do and if nobody is hatin on you, than you ain't doing shit ya feel me?

When you part your bike out bro let me know.

P.S SWAG!

#64 ·
Actually wasted my life watching the stupid thing...now I know why my damn insurance is so high...knuckleheads like these kids that think they can ride.

#67 ·
Bong hits for Jesus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.