Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

its a contest!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  DoubleDeuce 
#1 ·
OK... for all you photo shop junkies... Im going to have a contest... I want one of those bad a$$ singatures that you all seem to have. Im going to post up a few pix of my bike. Who ever makes up the best sig for me, I will send them Keith Code's Twist of the wrist DVD. Any takers??

#3 ·
#6 ·
Nothing in particular I guess... its just that some of the sigs I see out there are insanly cool... and I am photo shop retarted... I kinda dig the ones where one pic is faded in to another... Id like to keep in the theme of red and black.. maybe some carbon fiber... seriously... what ever you think looks cool.. Im going to wait till there are a couple to choose from and send the DVD to who ever made my fav

#8 ·
if I get bored tomorrow, I may play around some. Not enough time tonight to do it tho. I need to update mine and get a more recent bike pic in there! haha

#10 ·
i might be up for it...i think everyone would agree that if we just made your avatar bigger that would be sufficiant! hahahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.