Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Track Video from Swedish track (it's me riding)

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Scotty878 
#1 ·
This is me riding my R1. Imagine it is the R6 instead. Because I will have video for you coming this year! At first I am going slow to warm up the tires. Then it gradually increases in speed. Please look from beginning until atleast 6-7 minutes into the video. It's worth it :)

Download:
http://www.sporthoj.com/stuff/filmer/gotlandring2005.avi - 90 mb

#10 ·
Nice video man. I like how you start owning them half way through... just passing everyone. Pretty cool and decent resolution.... actually surprised by it. What kind of camera is that? Side mount?

#12 · (Edited)
Downloading it now...

And I belive Quicktime plays .avi, so I doubt most people should have to download anything....

EDIT: Just watched it...Sweet video! Looks like a lot of fun, looks like a fun track! It's gotta be kool riding under those big windmills! The only thing wrong with that video is that, as far as I can tell, theirs guys on the track riding in like T-shirts! I'm sorry, I dont care who you are...Thats just DUMB!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.