Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

06 R6 Center Running Light

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Yamahauler 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I need a little help. My center running light quit on me. It's the 194 bulb, I changed it out with three other bulbs and tested it with a test light so I know it's not a blown bulb. Doe's anyone have an idea what could be wrong? Anyone know how to get the shield off that go's under the windscreen and sits in between the speedometer and running light? I know it's under warranty and I stopped at the dealer today and made an appointment for the 27th to have it checked out, I just don't feel like waiting that damn long for then to check it out ( and tell me its an out of warranty thing and I owe them $80.00 labor and $12.00 for a 194 bulb).

#3 ·
turbodc2gsr said:
did you check the fuse?
WHAT FUSE :dunce: ? J/K, thanks for the reply though. I found out what it was. It was a loose wire under the cover behind the housing. I got a screwdriver back there and played around with it :swordfigh and made the connection tighter. Don't know how it got loose in the first place :werd ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.