Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

has anyone ever used auctmarts plastics

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Haych 
#1 ·
looking at buying a set of plastics one of the companies that has my attention is Auctmarts.com. this is my first time having to order new plastics so if anyone has any experience with this company or maybe another company that falls in my budget of <$500. any input is appreciated. thanks

#7 ·
I've heard different reviews from auctmarts. Some good. Some bad.. Can't speak on regular plastics But what I can tell you is that a buddy of mine bought a set of their track fairings for his Gsxr and the fitment was way off and materials cheap.. Superbike Tail support was pathetic and not even usable. The fiberglass is a mix of materials and not very flexible we even cracked the draft pan just trying to mount it. Fit was that bad. After Numerous back and forth with auctmarts customer service (if you want to call it that) we just ended up making a support for the tail and literally 2 months later he is still waiting for replacement draft pan and I had to shave and deemel a bunch of places to make the stuff fit.

#9 ·
yes i have on the verge of placing an order myself but then decided to watch a friend go through the process. theyre very responsive when youre making enquiries and before you actually place the order. then you get passed over to a different team and those guys dont reply to you no matter what. my friend received her shipment about 4-5 weeks late (and no, there was no holiday season to blame), there were parts missing (like the promised heat shield), the fitting was poor and the fairings had multiple small cracks in them. that just put me right off..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.