Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

parking ticket for parking a sidewalk...

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Yamahauler 
#1 ·
just another gay parking ticket ive got at my school. only $10... but still. it out of the way. the sidewalking was 20-30' wide, i parked on the edge of it. and yeah. whenever i park on the sidewalk til i pay the ticket ill put that one up. ill see how long til a cop gets smart and figures out ive only got one ticket. ive parked my bike on the sidewalk at school about 10 times, this is the first time i got a ticket for. one time i did it right behind a parking service truck, no ticket or anything. there is not any parking spot for bikes, just normal cars spots. since there is limited parking here, unless you want to park a half to quarter mile away the parking is competative. if i park it in the middle of nowhere itll get stolen. if i park it close, itll get ran over. so, ill just pay the tickets whenever i get them. and yeah. thats all.

#3 ·
I go to UCF every now and then to see friends/help brother/ect. Anyways if I drive my car I have to park about 1.5 miles away and walk. If I ride my r6 there are little motorcycle parking lots all over the place! I love it..

Yah sucks though..that is like 1/100 of a full exhaust system. What ever will you do

#4 ·
When I bring my car to NYC they charge $30.00 to park it in a lot for one hour. Now if I can only park it on the sidewalk over there and get away with only a $10.00 ticket, I would. Where do you only get a $10.00 ticket anyway? gezzzz, I have to pay $3.00 just to park at the damn mall when I want something...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.