Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: 06/07 R6 New Optimal Racing Bodywork!!

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  redisdeadrideblue 
#1 ·
Hey R-6 forum!

For $290, I have a new set of Optimal Racing bodywork for an 06/07 R6. I bought this set from a reputable vendor on this site a few months ago and I had every intention of mounting them on my bike at the time but the GF and I found a killer deal on a new place so we moved....... into a new place with no garage :thumbdown

Looks like I won't be swapping bodywork or working on my bike in the middle of a busy street therefore I have no use for this new bodywork!

Bodywork is in perfect condition. It has been sitting in my storage unit for the past few months... I think the upper front was used as a mock up for Optimal's bike on the website but I could be wrong, there are a couple of small pre-drilled holes on the upper front but besides that everything else is in perfect shape and has never been mounted... and oh before I forget the tail is a regular tail that uses the stock seating...

I live in San Diego and would be willing to meet anyone in this area preferably, I'll be in Los Angeles on Mondays and Wednesdays for the next month if that helps also!

If this needs to be shipped, I will do PayPal but buyer pays shipping and I will only sell this as a set, SORRY!

Anyways, thanks for reading! Please feel free to PM me any questions!

oh yeah, pictures... $290!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Ahem...just so you know... Eracing and Optimal are the same company...

You will not sell these yet. You will convince your g/f you need to take bi-monthly trips to Vegas, and you shall bring them to me

/jedi mind trick :D
:laugh Isaac, you scammer...I love it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.