Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: Leo Vince, Bazzaz, and more

4K views 54 replies 20 participants last post by  wags06R6 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my bike so need these parts gone.
I am located in Leesburg, VA if you are local and want to pick them up.

*prices are obo and do not include shipping.*

Full Leo Vince $650 shipped

* This is a slight dent in the inside of the slipon. Its not notice-able while installed and its where the cf bracket attaches to it.
Bazzaz ZFi $260 shipped

BMC Air filter Sold
The part number is FM450/04, not sure if it will fit a 08 or not.
AR Block offs Sold
Hotbodies tinted widescreen $30
Puig DB Clear Sold
Hotbodies flush-mount front turn signals $25

CustomLED rear taillight (without the Blaster board) $75 shipped

Pitbull front stand Sold

Pitbull rear stand Sold

Dunlop rear tire $50

Graves rear fender eliminator $45 shipped

I am still in the process of taking everything off. I will have more pictures tonight once I am done.
FX-R Projects, DDM Tuning 35w 6000k, and HID relay harness $225 shipped
Just the projectors, balasts and harness, you will need to put them in your headlights. One of the ballasts seemed to not work some of the times. I think it was just the plug loose but forgot to look into it before I took them off. They do have a lifetime warranty with DDM Tuning though.

One of the projectors is painted black because of the way I was going to make the shroud I didn't want the white to be seen, but I instead made it different so I didn't paint the other one. You can also have the brackets that I made but they aren't very good (they worked though), but you would need to add some type of nut, or try and thread the plastic for the adjustment screws.

Also the bike is forsale too.
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1743386#post1743386

See less See more
#4 ·
pics of block offs... may be interested if they fit 08.

also maybe bmc air filter (if it fits).. is it race or street? Pics of that as well please.

#12 ·
pics of block offs... may be interested if they fit 08.

also maybe bmc air filter (if it fits).. is it race or street? Pics of that as well please.
I will get block off pictures tonight, I forgot to take pictures after I took them off last night.

It is the street filter, but it looks like you might be able to take the piece off and make it the race filter, but I am not sure about that.

Also I am not sure if it will fit an 08.

I'm in for BMC pics as well..

:popcorn:
Will get some tonight.

Anyone know of that bazzaz will work with my 06?
I am pretty sure it will.

Going by Bazzaz's site, they are listing it for a 06-07.
http://www.bazzaz.net/bz1/index.php..._id=1&manufacturer_id=1&option=com_virtuemart

coming to summit point on the 4 oct how much to pick up?
What do you want?

Hmm I am kinda close to Leesburg........... Pix of front pitbull stand?
I will get a picture tonight. I also work in Tysons and can meet up with you.

Just out of curiosity, is your muffler installed on backwards on this exahust? Is this the SBKII?
No it is not installed backwards.

I am not 100% sure which model it is. Is there a way to tell by looking on it? I think there is some writing on the top, I will check it tonight.

Looking at LV's website it looks like it might be the SBK OVAL EVOII TITANIUM

#30 ·
Sorry I have pictures of them but forgot to upload them to photobucket, they will be up tonight.
if you find out about the air filter fitting an 08, i'll buy it
I am not sure if it will fit an 08 or not. I will get the part number and look it up.
Is the BMC the "race" filter? And how long did you run it?
It is the street version, but the piece is remove able, which I guess would make it a race version. I am not sure how many miles I had it in, maybe 10k or so. I did just clean it so its pretty much in brand new condition.

#28 ·
if you find out about the air filter fitting an 08, i'll buy it

#34 ·
fyi, tolles - this is the same filter i run. that "restrictor" on the back is removed and it's nearly exactly the same as the race version. the difference is, the street has 4 layers of filter, the race only has 3. nothing ANYONE we know would notice a difference from.

good luck with sale!

and fwiw - the bazzaz will FIT the 06+, but for the 08+ you'd have to take it to a dyno for a couple horse power runs to recalibrate the TPS. HP runs around here are about $35 or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.