Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

06-07 Full Fairings Yamaha Blue - Crackhead Prices

3K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  tkr6808 
#1 ·
I've got a full set of 06-07 fairings from when I road street that are up for grabs.

This lot is already packaged and i WILL NOT part it out at this time, just looking to sell for cheap and ship ONCE (HUGE BOX prob 150 just to ship)!!

The body work has about 5K on it, and there was one lowside at the track that my slider ate (throttle side), leaving some scratches on the black lower that are visible in the pics. There are also a few scratches on the front nose from bike transport to the track and there is a gopro sticky mount on the tail (pictured)

Aside from that, they look great, the paints great as the bike was stored in a heated garage year round since i owned it. Prior to my ownership. this bike was owned by Sport Bike Track Gear and can been seen their demo videos on youtube for product installs.

NO HARDWARE will be included! SEE PICS FOR ANY QUESTIONS - EVERYTHING IN PICS WILL BE INCLUDED - NO RETURNS

Lastly, I don't live where I keep them stored so shipping will be limited to weekends, which I can work out with the buyer.

$335 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!!!

Thanks for looking and ride safe

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
best price ive seen on a full set. ever.

#10 ·
question to those smarter than me: What are the pros/cons to using these fairings for the track? I know that race fairings are more durable and are stronger but could I use these instead? Seems like a pretty good price for fairings.

#11 ·
Pro: I wouldn't feel bad about going down on a set of fairings I paid 335 for, especially if I had another set I could throw on when I got home. Would be a good set to learn track racing/riding on so that you don't destroy an expensive set of track fairings in the process of learning. At least that's my .02

#12 ·
sale pending...

On a separate note -

Chimp - IMO it's better to have race fairings for the track, even used ones, because you have much easier access to the motor via taking down the belly pan, and you have fewer parts that will break when you dump it.

If you ride track, you are going to break your bike at some point. If you run stock body work on the track, remove your lighting so there's less carnage overall!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.