Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
Join Date: Aug 2012
2008 R6 Liquid Silver OEM Bodywork (and miscelaneous items) Part Out
I bought a 2008 R6 for track duty and I am selling the stock bodywork (along with a few other miscelaneous parts). The bodywork is in good condition - as it has normal wear from street riding.
Below is a link to Photobucket with photos of all the pieces for sale.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The list of items for sale and corresponding prices are as follows:
- Passenger Pegs ($30 for both or $20 each) SOLD
- Right Side Upper Fairing ($25)
- Left Side Upper Fairing ($25)
- Right Side Mid Fairing ($30)
- Left Side Mid Fairing ($30)
- Right Side Lower Fairing ($85)
- Left Side Lower Fairing ($100) SOLD
- Front Seat ($45)
- Rear Seat ($25)
- Tail Light ($25)
- Fender ($35)
- Headlight w/ HID bulbs ($150) SOLD
- 3rd Eye Assembly ($45)
- Mirror ($50 for both or $30 each)
- Left Nose Cowl ($30) SOLD
- Right Nose Cowl ($30) SOLD
- Tail Top ($30)
- Tail Bottom ($30)
- Under Seat Top ($40) SOLD
- Under Seat Bottom ($40) SOLD
- Tinted Windscreen - Note it has a chip missing in one corner...see pic ($10)
- Clip-Ons ($80 for both or $45 each)
- Hotbodies Flushmount Signals (Smoked) - $15 for the pair SOLD
- Left Ram Air Cover ($20) - SOLD
- Right Ram Air Cover ($20)
Note that the prices listed do not include shipping. Once you let me know the items you are interested in I will get you the cost to ship the item. PayPal payment is preferred but other forms of payment will be considered - so feel free to reach out if you have another form of payment you want to use.
Any questions just let me know.
Also, as I get further on in the build I may be listing a few other items (i.e., kickstand, sprockets, horn, etc.).
Last edited by Sonofsam; 12-06-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Reason: Prices lowered