Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
Join Date: Aug 2012
FS: 2008 R6 Liquid Silver OEM Bodywork (and miscelaneous items)
I bought a 2008 R6 for track duty and I am selling the stock bodywork (along with a few other miscelaneous parts). The bodywork is in good condition - most pieces with normal wear from street riding.
Below is a link to Photobucket with photos of all the pieces for sale.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The list of items for sale and corresponding prices are as follows:
- Headlight w/ HID bulbs ($75) - Note that the bridge at the bottom of the unit is cracked as well as the two mounting
tabs (see pics); however, it can probably be 'McGuyvered' to work.
- Right Side Upper Fairing ($25)
- Left Side Upper Fairing ($25)
- Right Side Mid Fairing ($30)
- Left Side Mid Fairing ($30)
- Right Side Lower Fairing ($75) - Note is has about a quarter size scuff on it.
- Left Side Lower Fairing - SOLD
- Front Seat ($45)
- Rear Seat ($25)
- Tail Light ($25)
- Fender ($35)
- 3rd Eye Assembly ($35)
- Mirror ($50 for both or $30 each)
- Tail Top ($30) SOLD
- Tail Bottom ($20) - Note that that this piece looks like it was modified by the previous owner but there didn't appear to
be any fitment issues when I took it off the bike.
- Tinted Windscreen - Note it has a chip missing in one corner...see pic ($10)
- Clip-Ons ($80 for both or $45 each)
- Left Ram Air Cover ($20) - SOLD
- Right Ram Air Cover ($20)
Feel free to reach out with any questions - PM or text (201) 679-2024.
Also, as I get further on in the build I may be listing a few other items (i.e., kickstand, sprockets, horn, etc.). If there is anything specific you're looking for, just let me know - I may have it.
Last edited by Sonofsam; 12-31-2012 at 08:13 PM.