Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Garage sale! R6s and r6r parts.

4K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  Blubyrd747 
#1 · (Edited)
So...where to start haha. This is all my accumulated r6 extras I have from the s model and the 08+ r model. I'm tryin to take pics of all the main things and the rest, you will have to txt (7654261725) pm, or email(drewmeister6689@yahoo.com)
08+parts......
Black forks bent-75 shipped
2011 title clean signed over at 2,428 miles PAPERS ONLY and need to title jump over me which I will make a bill of sale from myself-600 obo
All 08 fairings pictured-left has scuffs but solid with LH and air ducts-45 shipped
08 stunt tank-60 shipped
Front fender small crack-35
2 swing arms-40+ shipping
Kill switch-20 shipped
2 fuel pump housings-15 shipped a piece
Rh rearset complete-35 shipped
Rear master-20 shipped
02 sensor-25 shipped
Rear caliper-20 shipped
Tbi harness-15 shipped
Ignition with key-35 shipped
Complete Rear Cush drive w/ bearings c-clip and spacers-40 shipped
Rear rotor-25 shipped
(6) brake/clutch switches-15 a piece
Headlight switch-15 shipped
I have more to post after pics lol

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
For the s
Headlight OEM-60 shipped
Fender eliminator-20 shipped
Oem piston kit ring kit(4)-75 shipped
07 tbi complete with sensors-40 shipped
In and ex cams-30 shipped
Swing arm axle-20 shipped
07s upper triple-25 shipped
Ram air plastic-25 shipped
Sprocket cover-15 shipped
Oil cooler(3)- 20 shipped
Idle cable-10 shipped
I have misc sensors just let me know Becuase I have about every sensor for the s model. A lot of these parts will swap between the two so ask if you have any questions. Lookin to unload it all Becuase I have a LSX turbo camaro project up next and needing space for the car!!! Everything obo and I'll hook it up if you buy more than one thing since shipping is what kills a lot!
Thanks guys

#26 ·
Yes I still have parts. Tank and I have switch controls as well. Shoot me a text or email guys, I don't get on here much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.