Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

03-05 R6 06-09 R6s Street Parts

4K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  FireKen 
#1 · (Edited)
I have roughly 2 sets of street fairings and a lot of other odds and ends from a 2005 r6. Both sets have various crash damage here and there but are definitely in working order and could be repaired easily. I will update prices and pictures when I can. If you need anything else for an 05 or any r6s let me know. I am currently racing an 05 so I want to hang on to most of the big ticket items but may be willing to parts ways with some of my 4th ot 5th extras lol.

All prices are plus shipping

2 Separate Sets of headlights that have both lenses restored to new quality. One has slight rash on left side that gets covered up by the nose fairing anyways.
$50 each

Aftermarket Seat Cowl insert(Doesn't match the Yamaha Blue perfectly but is close)
$40 Sold

Rear seat with carbon fiber looking wrap with tuning forks logo lazered into it
$40 Sold

Both Left and right mirrors. Front of mirrors have minor Scratches but both mirror glasses are intact
$25 Each, $40 for both

Turn Signal/High beam switch
$30

Ignition Switch with matching key(Sorry no fuel tank or seat locks to match)
$40

Undertail, 2 different ones
$30 Each

Rear Cowl fairing, 2 different ones, both with damage but no cracks or missing tabs.
$40 Each SOLD

Nose fairing with some paint damage. No cracks.
$70

Both left and right lower fairings, in ok condition, could use paint, no cracks or rash. Just minor scratches throughout.
$30 Each

Right upper fairing in ok condition, holes drilled for cut frame sliders and minor scratches throughout.
$30

Stock Rear Sets, comes with everything pictured. No rash and both straight.
$70 for both

Left rear passengers peg, no rash and straight.
$25

Left and right clips on's without throttle tube and throttle cables even known they are in the pic, found out the cables are shreaded and kill switch is cracked. These will only work on an 05 with 50mm inverted forks.
$70 for both

Front fender for 03-04 or 06-09 R6s will not fit 2005(I also have a second one in black)
$30

Motodynamic integrated sequential taillight, resistors and connectors not included. Must be hardwired.
$20 Sold

Misc plastic parts, Make offer SOLD

I think this is just about everything. I do have a spare engine that is blown, so I have all the engine covers available too that I can take pics of but the stator and oil pump cover both have scratches and aren't perfect but they hold fluid just fine. Make an offer.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
I do not have any extra tank I am willing to part with. I want to hang on to it for a spare. But if I comr across another I will let you know. Also sorry for the delay I will get pics up of the rest of the fairings soon. The rest of them are a little more beat up but still usable.

Here are the rest of the Pics

Attachments

#13 ·
Do you still have the rear seat by any chance?

#19 ·
I need the entire fairing setup. I have a 2003 r6 so if you know that fits I believe it does. I need the headlight as well. And the headlight switch. But if you could piece together an entire fairing kit or as much as you have of a kit I'd pay 100 for kit and headlight, and headlight switch. Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.