Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Drop tooth sprocket from 04 R6

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Z'mnypit 
#1 ·
I read on here alot but never posted. I bought a drop tooth sprocket from my 04 R6 last summer and used it maybe 300mi. Switched back to the stocker so I could ride the bike back and forth to work and never swapped it back out for the drop tooth. I believe its a Renthal sprocket, bought form ICON powersports in Trussville, AL. Paid right at $50 for it so im looking for $35 shipped via UPS. I do accept paypal, so if anyones interested let me know. I can provide pics and all.

Thanks!

BTW- I have perfect feedback rating over at LS1tech.com

#2 ·
Z'mnypit said:
I read on here alot but never posted. I bought a drop tooth sprocket from my 04 R6 last summer and used it maybe 300mi. Switched back to the stocker so I could ride the bike back and forth to work and never swapped it back out for the drop tooth. I believe its a Renthal sprocket, bought form ICON powersports in Trussville, AL. Paid right at $50 for it so im looking for $35 shipped via UPS. I do accept paypal, so if anyones interested let me know. I can provide pics and all.

Thanks!

BTW- I have perfect feedback rating over at LS1tech.com
Why couldn't you drive the bike to work with a smaller sprocket in the front? How many teeth are on it?

Jared

#7 ·
Raven_05R6 said:
you sure are a lot of help......
No problem! glad I could help.. The chain, and the sprockets are what came stock on the bike. I havent had to replace the chain nor the sprockets. And if im not mistaken the stock chain is a 532. Therefore making the drop tooth sprocket I have for a 532.

Sorry the 525 was for 06-07

#10 ·
Ha alright dude i wasnt trying to rub it in yoru face that you got ripped off, i was just letting potential buyers know that your goign to rip them off, and that they can buy the same sprocket your selling brand new for cheaper than your asking price.

#11 ·
mk3turbo said:
Ha alright dude i wasnt trying to rub it in yoru face that you got ripped off, i was just letting potential buyers know that your goign to rip them off, and that they can buy the same sprocket your selling brand new for cheaper than your asking price.
Those arent renthal sprockets.. But thats ok Ill do $25 shipped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.