Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: PZRacing Gear Indicators - R6-Forum Special Pricing! - Made in Italy

20K views 99 replies 18 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 · (Edited)

SlowBoy's promise to bring you only the best and the highest quality products delivers another great line-up of products for your Yamaha YZF R6!

Introducing the PZRacing Gear Indicators! All MADE in ITALY using only the highest quality components and the latest cutting edge technology.

Never look for the 7th gear, and always know the gear you are in. Make sure you are in the correct gear entering that turn on the race track!

What sets the PZRacing Geartronic Gear Indicators Apart from others?

-Unlike others that are made in China and branded under an Italian brand, all PZRacing Gear Indicators are made in Italy!
-All models use high quality LCD screens rather than LED screens. This makes the readable/legible even under direct sunlight!
-Qucikest gear indication time, only 200ms (milliseconds!)
-All models feature 6 selectable backlight colors, which you can change from the setup menu of the gear indicator.

What are the available models?

- GT3000 PZRacing Geartronic: Universal gear indicator
- GT400 PZracing Geartronic2: Universal gear indicator with shift light
- GT3100 PZRacing Geartronic ZERO: Plug and Play gear indicator

How long before I receive my PZRacing Gear Indicator once I place an order?

- USA shipping times are 1-3 business days (Free Shipping)
- Canadian shipping times are 5-10 business days (Add $10 for Shipping)
- Other International locations 6-10 business days (Add $15 for Shipping (Most locations such as Australia, UK, Germany, NewZealand etc.)

How do I place an order?

- Order directly from our website https://www.motomillion.com/collect...onic-zero-plug-and-play-gear-indicator-gt3100
- Make sure to choose the Y model before adding to cart!

Geartronic ZERO (Fits Yamaha YZF R6 1999-2015 - PLUG AND PLAY) - $138.95 USD Shipped to USA

GearTronic ZERO is a plug and play digital gear indicator which is completely run by microprocessors, showing the correct gear almost immediately. GearTronic ZERO has an LCD display with 6 different backlight: RED, GREEN, ORANGE, VIOLET, LIGHT BLUE, BLUE. The revolutionary LCD display shows the gear in use even under direct sunlight, unlike other led display gear indicators available on the market.

Water resistant, Shock-proof and scratch-proof casing with a 20mm high quality LCD display. You are able to select from 6 different colors of backlight as seen in the picture above.

This is a PLUG & PLAY unit, it will attach to the crank and speeds sensors, and read the gear you are in from the ECU for quick and accurate reading. Compatible with 1999 to 2013 Yamaha YZF R6 motorcycles. *** Please select the unit that corresponds to the year of your YZF R6 from the BUY NOW buttons below when ordering.***

Included in the box are:

- Plug and Play Gear indicator for Yamaha YZF R6
- English User manual
- High strength velcro
- PZ Racing Sticker

GT3100-Y - Fits 1999-2016 model year R6

If you have any questions do not hesitate to PM me, and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.​

See less See more
#26 ·
I'm curious about the geartronic, but the shipping is a little confusing. It says $10 for Canadian shipping, but it also says $96 shipped to US and Canada.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.