Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Orlando Area-- R6 ForSale TAKE OVER PAYMENTS

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  ryan 
#1 · (Edited)
Orlando Area-- 2006 R6 ForSale TAKE OVER PAYMENTS

Just like the topic says, I just want someone to take over payments and nothing down........All parts were purchased on the YAMAHA CARD so I owe approx $15K.......sounds a lil pricey.......But this thing is highly moded and have ALL Reciepts and service records. Bike only has 3K miles..... I barely have time to ride it, and no one to ride with. It is easier to take over payments if you have good credit instead of shelling out $$$ Up front @ the Dealers....TAX.....FEE'S....ECT....... You dont have to spend $$ to add much more accesories either. My Current Payments are $160 A month. Not to expensive! COMES WITH THE STOCK PARTS TAKEN OFF... Exhaust, and body parts, ect. Kept inside house.... VERY CLEAN!
Currently Financed Thru Household Retail.
Mod's listed in signiture.

I Decided to stay strickly to Dirtbikes "cheaper" and more fun, and lost interest :eek:(... I plan on moving, and purchasing a new home, And getting that "Family Car"

ORLANDO AREA SERIOUS INQ's ONLY

407-267-1300

PICTURES AVAIL ON MYSPACE PAGE!

06 Yamaha R6, Two-Brothers Stainless FULL EXHAUST, PCIII USB, Lockhart-Philips Carbon-fiber frame sliders w/ anodized blue caps, Tail-eliminator w/ led turns, Puig DB BLUE windscreen, GPR Anodized BLUE Steering Damper,AFAM BLACK anodized/ GOLD chain -1 +2 520 Conversion kit, Rear BLUE seat cowl. NO mirrors w/ CHROME Mirror caps, CHROME Spike bar ends LED Front Sig flushies Anodized BLUE oil cap and brake res caps

See less See more
#3 ·
what did you put on the bike? you better have put some diamonds or something for 15000 and you prob hat to put money down and you have been paying on it so i dont even want to know how much you put on the yami card... but for 5000 extra there better be a whole lot of stuff on that thing...

#6 ·
foster19 said:
good luck but theres people selling 06's for like 9k here with a few mods..
:lmao Good Luck. You really are better off parting out and selling stock.

#12 ·
hey pranah, at least I havent wrecked my bike yet...... as for the debt, not in debt im not pushin to sell it asap, it that im having the offer out there, If i sell it thats kool, if not thats cool as well, having no regrets on the purchase, i just need some more riding buddies to get me motivated to go ridin more, I find myself on dirt more than street

#13 ·
Good I'm glad you haven't experienced an old *****ing idiot pull 15 ft in front of you. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. But I can wreck my bike about 5 times, repair it and still would not be in 15k debt :321

GL selling that, next time don't finance...guh stealerships :fact

#21 ·
No, bad idea. That's the kind of $#!+ that drives up MY insurance costs. :nono

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.