Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: Traxxion Tank Slider '08 R6

5K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  pickpocket293 
#1 ·
Up for sale is a brand new tank slider for the '08 R6 by Traxxion dynamics.

Traxxion Dynamics tank sliders are designed to reduce the chance of fuel spillage and fire caused by the design of the R6 fuel tank. The R6 tank can impact the ground in a minor crash or lowside, causing the tank to leak fuel, resulting in fire. Many R6s have had minor crashes at the track that have resulted in an entire bike being destroyed by fire.

Made from High Impact, Heat Resistant ABS plastic. Easy installation design attached with Auto quality 3M adhesive. A certified tank protector will be required by most race organizations for 2008. Removal of tank no nessessary for install.

A pair of factory Yamaha logos will be included with our R6 Tank Sliders. This in no way certifies this item as a factory Yamaha part or implies this part is supplied by, endorsed by, or recommended by Yamaha.

I purchased them for 120+tax+shipping, im letting go for $110 shipped anywhere in the US. I am selling because I did not get the 08R6; got a diffrent bike. It is open package, brand NEW, with yammy logo stickers.
Will not work for the '06-'07 (diffrent part numbers). This is specifically for the '08. Contact is toxidomask@cox.net thanks for looking

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.