#13 ·
I gain like 7mph... lmao.

Next mod is installing a flux capacitor =_=

#14 ·
Hahaha. Unique to say the least...

#15 ·
that's awesome!

#16 ·
I think a "Honda Civic Si" or a "V-Tech" sticker would of gain me 14hp.

#17 ·
dynojet has a downloadable program for this decal for extra horsepower.......hate it or love it.......its his bike and his money!!

#20 ·
Haha yeah. "My Bike, My Way." :)

I been to a few big meets already. the bike draws a crowd and when they see the sticker I love it. Its priceless because me and my friend was sitting like 20ft away, people walk up to it with a "wow nice/cool bike" kinda face and then when they see the sticker they point at it with a big smile. Hahaha, its priceless and love their look :)

#22 ·
Lol. I ain't trying very hard. I do love rice and I didn't even have to think twice to put that sticker on lol.

But that is the humurous thing I will probably put on the bike. Plus, life is too serious for most, put a little smile on them :) a serious bike needs a smile :)

#24 ·
Chicken adobo pari! Or pancit and longanisa! Masarap!!

Man u just made me hungry!! Lol

#33 ·
Gotta love it :)

#35 ·
Damn u ate it!? Yhuck!

How about pig intestine and pig blood?

#36 ·
:yes nom nom nom :laugh and nope none of that stuff. my dad and grandpa used to make this stuff they called 'chocolate meat'. it was this dish that had cooked blood as the sauce. it turned brown and thus the name. :yuk: other than that, i'll eat just about anything.....hey ladies :wave :lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.