Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Turn Signal Mirrors

15K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  WilW 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought these mirrors with LED turn signals for $39 on ebay. It has a carbon fiber finish look. Hooked them up with my flushmounts. They look great. They are sharp like the bike unlike the stocks are round and boring. I put them upside down because I like the way they look like that. Visibility is as good as stock, I got no complaints with visual.

Also Now I am more noticeable when I am splitting lanes going through traffic :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Brb with that info. I'm browing with my phone. I believe they are for 07's too.

#4 ·
#7 ·
Visibility is good.

#8 ·
Looks good :cheers

Hey, youre in Ramona right? I think I saw you the other day on the 67, you were with another bike (didnt get close enough to see what kind it was)...I was in my gurls cage (silver 08 328i) heading north into Ramona...

#9 ·
Yo wasup man. Ya I'm in ramona but Im never with another bike. Hmmmm? My bike is very noticeable as you can see it says guambomb lol.

#17 ·
:popcorn:

#18 ·
they fit all yrs. For my 09 I just had to remove the stock rubber thing. Also had to tighten the joint of it because when I was flyin on the freeway it moved.

#19 ·
I just might have to get me a pair of these next payday or something. Can someone find me flat black ones that'll for sure fit the 2008? Thanks in advanced... don't wanna order wrong ones.

#21 ·
Really not a fan of the carbon look stuff...hell, i dont even like real carbon parts (besides exhaust)

Look good though...

#24 ·
I bought my bike with carbon fiber mirrors (w/turn signals) already installed and I do notice they move alot on the highway. I'm constantly adjusting them when I can.

Is this all I would need to do to stabilize these? Nothing needs to be tightened in the mounting piece connected to the headlight fairing?

Thanks

#28 ·
Crank it like soulja boy, "youuuuuuu!"

#30 ·
^^^ I did mention that they were upside down and that's the way I want them. Read again. My bike my way :)

#32 ·
What are talking about? I edited that 7/17 which was over a month ago. You just posted recently. AND what I edited was the visibilty. Lol

And thanks I am enjoying it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.