Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

R1 & R6 Projector headlights by BKMOTO New assemblies plug and play HID Halo Demon

102K views 220 replies 80 participants last post by  vinviral 
#1 · (Edited)
R1 & R6 Projector headlights by BKMOTO New assemblies plug and play HID Halo Demon

I am pleased to announce that we now carry complete Projector headlight assemblies for
1999 - 2002 R6
2006 - 2012 R6
2002 - 2008 R1

These are brand new headlight assemblies, custom retrofitted by BKMOTO.COM, using quality headlight assemblies and the same great components from our self install kits.

Each headlight will be custom built to order and can be customized in many different ways. Please allow 2-4 weeks for assembly.

All headlights are built in house by the expert retro-fitters at BKMOTO

We prep all the relay/wiring on our side, everything will be wired on our side. using OEM style connectors for an easy plug and play installation.
Beware - Most other sellers just give you a generic bulky car wiring/relay harness, and make you figure out how to wire it, which is not easy to do.

We only use top performing Mini H1 (2008 - 2013 R6) and MC308 (99-02, 06-07 R6 & R1) projectors for these retrofits, which feature 2.5" clear lenses and unmatched light output and performance.
We dont cut corners and never use tiny 2" projectors like most China based low end headlights, as the light output on such a small projector is actually worse than your regular halogen headlight!

Yes it is easier and cheaper to install a tiny projector, and would probably save us time and money, but we at BKMOTO prefer to offer a quality product and not cut corners with inferior components.

Here is our BKMOTO Mini H1 projector VS a typical tiny 2" projector.
Which one do you think will perform better?

Every headlight comes with a 1 Year parts and labor warranty, directly through us.
Beware of recent Chinese companies selling projector headlights with lower quality components.
Are you willing to pay almost $100 in shipping to send your headlight to China for repair?? and wait 1 month to get it back?

We offer complete hid projector headlight assemblies for any budget, starting at only $549 + Shipping.

Tired of only having 1 low beam headlight?
All of our headlights come with BiXenon HID Projectors, This will make BOTH of your headlights work for low and high beams, using the regular handlebar switch,
with super bright hid's 3-5x brighter than stock headlight!.
The high beams come on instantly, there is no "bulb warm up" delay that you have with a regular hid kit.

Pricing:
Since we have so many custom options to choose from and In order to simplify the pricing structure;
I will start the price with the basic headlight assembly with installed HID Projectors, without addon's, like angel/demon eyes, led strips, blackout, etc...

Basic projector headlight will include the following:
Brand new headlight assembly, retrofitted with Bixenon HID projectors
2 - 35w HID bulbs, in 4300k pure white or 5000K crystal white or 6000k white bluish or 8000k sky blue
2 - 35w Super slim AC Digital hid ballasts, with 3M mounting sticky pads and metal brackets.
1 Complete low profile motorcycle relay harness to power the hid's directly from the battery, to not stress the bikes electrical system, with OEM style plugs for an easy plug and play installation.

1999 - 2002 R6: $624
2006 - 2012 R6: $549
2002 - 2003 R1: $549

Optional addons: (including parts and labor)
Headlight reflectors blackout: $50
Front smaller angel eyes: $40 (white, blue, red, green, amber/orange)
Rear Larger angel eyes: $50 (White, blue, green, red, amber/orange)
Demon eyes: $50 (Red, Blue)
Audi style LED strip, Flexible or low profile strips: $40 (White, blue, red, amber/orange)
55w hid's upgrade: $50
Corner lights: super bright mini led projectors: $75 (white, amber/orange)
On/off switches: $25/each - Switches are to control HID's on/off, and any other accesory on/off.
Turn signal relays: $50 - to make led strips blink with turn signals
Extra set of hid bulbs: $30

2004 - 2008 R1: $549
(4 low beam lights, 2 high beam lights!)
Optional addons: (including parts and labor)
Headlight reflectors blackout: $50
Quad angel eyes halos: $100 (White, Blue, Red, Amber/Orange)
Demon eyes (outer projectors only): $50 (Red, blue)
HID kit for inner stock projectors: 35w - $80 55w $100
Audi LED strips: $40 Low profile only (white, blue, red, amber/orange)
Extra hid bulbs: $30 / pair

Shipping:
Domestic USA shipping FedEx ground $35, USPS Priority mail 2-3 days $60, USPS Express mail 1-2 days $80
Canada Shipping: USPS Priority mail 5-10 business days $55, Express mail 3-5 business days $80
WorldWide Shipping: USPS Priority mail 7-14 business days $80, USPS express ~5 business days $100

Ordering information:
Headlights are custom built using brand new quality headlight assemblies and components, please allow 2-4 weeks for assembly.

To order you can PM me or send us an email: sales@bkmoto.com

We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.

In the near future i will add these to our website BKMOTO.COM for Automated online ordering.

Some examples of our products:

2004 - 2008 R1

2006 - 2012 R6

See less See more
3 15
#4 ·
Re: R1 & R6 Projector headlights by BKMOTO New assemblies plug and play HID Halo Demo

Looks GOOD ;)

Can you do 3000k for both sets of HID's?

-Jamie M.
I can do 3000k for the stock projectors, but let me check if 3000k is available for the outer projectors, ill get back to you tonight or tomorrow.

Good work man!
Thanks, I always try to be 5 steps ahead of the competition and offer the best products on the market.

#5 · (Edited)
Re: R1 & R6 Projector headlights by BKMOTO New assemblies plug and play HID Halo Demo

Hello Borka,

Do you have any pics of the back of a finished headlight housing? I would like to see just how many wires, ballasts, switchs or igniters I have to hook up on my end if I order your product. Also do any of the kits that come w/ a color matched bulb for the third eye?

Moses

#11 ·
BKMOTO Black Friday sale!!
10% off all orders $1 - $249
15% off all orders $250 - $449
20% off all orders $449 and up

Take advantage of these super savings!
Plus FREE USA SHIPPING!

WWW.BKMOTO.COM

To get these savings apply the following coupon in your shopping cart
"Discount code section" after adding your items to the shopping cart.
10% off coupon code" bkgiving10
15% off coupon code" bkgiving15
20% off coupon code" bkgiving20

*sale starts at 12:01am Thursday Nov 22 and ends Midnight, Sunday Nov 25*
*Limited time promotion, no adjustments to prior purchases

SUPER INTERESTED IN THIS DEAL!!! Having trouble figuring out how to order complete assemblies from the website though!?!!

Insert Motorcycle App. signature here

#15 ·

Yeah ordering is kinda confusing. The site says one price and this thread reads differently.
our website only has the DIY projector kits listed, not complete headlights like in this post. i am still working on adding the complete headlights items to the website.

PM me or send us an email to sales@bkmoto.com to order your complete headlight assembly.

The black friday discounts apply to complete assemblies as well.

How does the demon eye work, are you able to turn off the red eyes and back to blue? also can the audi style strips be on top instead of the bottom?
demon eyes are special ccfl rings that light up inside the projector, they are only visible when the hid's are off, I recommend to install a small on/off switch on the hid's so you can turn them off and keep the angel/demon eyes on.
and when you turn on the headlights hid's the headlights come on, and the demon eyes are no longer visible and you simply see the bright hid light.

How can we order a new headlight set up with all the goodies installed?
pm me or send us an email to sales@bkmoto.com

just let me know which options you want installed and i will send you an itemized Paypal invoice.

#16 · (Edited)

Kits are sick, I have a question about one of the vids. The middle video has the Red Demon Eyes, Orange and White Halo's, The start of the video in the Dark. Is that just the Demon Eyes on? Or the Orange Halo as well?

Thanks.

#17 ·

Kits are sick, I have a question about one of the vids. The middle video has the Red Demon Eyes, Orange and White Halo's, The start of the video in the Dark. Is that just the Demon Eyes on? Or the Orange Halo as well?
Thanks.
That headlight has these options installed:
2006 - 2012 Yamaha R6 HID BiXenon Projector kit with angel eyes halo MC-MH1
- Select HID Bulb Color Temp: 6000K - White Blueis..
- Motorcycle Year/Model: 2008+ R6
- Add Front 70mm Angel Eyes?: Red
- Add Rear 95mm Angel Eyes?: White
- Add Devil/Demon Eyes?: RED
- Add Mini LED Projectors for corner lights?: WHITE
- Add on/off switch?: 3 Switches

the front halos and demon eyes are red, its just the camera making them look lighter orange color, but in person they are red.

At the beginning of the video only the demon eyes are on. then the halos and corner led lights come on. and then the hid's.

#22 ·
Nothing for the 03-05 R6 and the 06-09 R6S headlights?

#24 ·

For the 03-05 R6 and R6S, we have great quad halo kits and hid kits.

We dont currently have full replacement projectors, as this bike model requires us to design a completely custom mounting system to mount the projectors, which fairly complex on this particular bike model.

It is on the list of kits to be developed, but i cant promise how soon it will be done.

Right now you can get our quad halo kits and hid kits, which will make the bike look great and the hid's will make the headlights brighter.

Mother of god ive never wanted something so much that doesnt offer and performance gain. Wish it was in the budget, absolutely beautiful work
Thanks, i really like how this headlight came out.

There is not HP gain, but you do get a huge performance gain with the brightness of the headlights, much better than stock or a regular hid kit.

#29 ·

Ok ive got a question. Just for me to make sure im reading this right, "If i buy this" Do i just get the kit? Or does this come with a full headlight unit i just install and plug in/play option?

#30 ·
Comes with just the kit. You will have to install it on your lights yourself. Or you send him your lights and he makes magic happen.

#32 ·

Another cool headlight built. Very unique color combination.
Dual pink angel eyes, and green demon eyes

#44 ·

I have some questions regarding the switches, I see the options for 1,2,3 switches how do these work along with the head light switch already on the bike(the head light switch on bike controls what then, the hids, or everything if no other switches are installed? What would the separate switches control?)

If I decided to get how ever many switches where would they go? Anyone have pics of these installed and what they look like so I could get a idea where to mount them. Thank you about this.

#46 ·
I have some questions regarding the switches, I see the options for 1,2,3 switches how do these work along with the head light switch already on the bike(the head light switch on bike controls what then, the hids, or everything if no other switches are installed? What would the separate switches control?)

If I decided to get how ever many switches where would they go? Anyone have pics of these installed and what they look like so I could get a idea where to mount them. Thank you about this.
Auto part Tire Disc brake Brake Vehicle

Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Engine

Auto part Motor vehicle Engine Vehicle Automotive engine part

sorry about the shitty cellphone pics...

I ordered 3 switches, one for hids, one for halos, one for demon eyes.

With the switch for the HIDs they are always off with the switch off. If you have the switch off and hit the high beam switch, the highs turn on, lows won't come on without the switch on...

Dont mind the wires either lol didnt finish getting everything together.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.