Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

WTT: '08 gold wheels for your black wheels (Chicago)

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  JTRC51 
#1 ·
Hey guys, looking to trade my 08 gold wheels with someone with a set of 06/07 black wheels..the rims are clean with no scuffs/scratches, etc. Anyone in the chicagoland area, pls let me know..here's a few pictures attached.. thanks for your time:toocool:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah, i have the same bike the OP does and those rims are so far from gold its not funny. I call them puke green lol. Nasty color.

#13 ·
Hey man, I have a friend who has the 07 black with the red stripe.. he may be interested, would that work for you ? We live in Gurnee area.. I will find out from him but I wanted to check with you first about the black w/red rim stripe option.

LMK

I think the Bronze with the red would look hot !

BTW I have the Bronze on my 08 Blue bike and it looks great, I also have the 09 Gold that I will be putting on it soon..

#15 ·
I'd be willing to do the trade for mine. But, my back wheel still has a small bend in the lip, though it doesn't lose any air and it balances without any trouble...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.