Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

My passenger peg plugs

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  2ZZ-R6 
#1 · (Edited)

Im very happy with these things. I think they did a great job on color match as well...! Thanks Russ.

See less See more
#2 ·
Whats the best way to make/secure these? I wouldn't mind just black plastic ones. I took off my passenger pegs yesterday so looking for a good method of sealing up the hole. I was thinking just cutting a piece and gluing it in place but thats a bit more permanent. Either that or gluing some 6MM nuts on the piece and then using the stock bolts to hold it in?

#6 · (Edited)
Thanx sl33p3r.. I ordered them thru russ@bikestyle thru paypal. They fit great and they are fastened by 3m tape.... you could really use a more sturdy tape like automotive 3m, and not destroy these things. you wont hurt your bike either, becuz they are mounted from the inside of the plastics.. if you want the info to order them 2zz-r6, just pm me and i can send you his email/paypal addy. I dont have it right off the top of my head right now, or i would post it i this reply.

#9 ·
When you send him the money through paypal its £40.50 GBP ($68.58 USD), he usually ships them out and you'll get them within a week...at least I did.

#10 ·
Very true HIrider6.... Mine took a bit longer becuz russ was away for a week when i ordered mine. Hes a good business man. He will treat you right. Not to mention, they are well designed peice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.