One for the dogs! - Page 267 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 2Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2661 of 2838 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 12:02 AM
It's about time!
 
907r6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26
Bike: 2007 candy red R6
[ATTACH]85744[/ATTACHAnd his mom gypsy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1350972115.606335.jpg (181.8 KB, 32 views)
907r6 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2662 of 2838 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 04:56 PM
I eat my R6
 
07blackr6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 1,039
Bike: 12 BMW s1000rr
ImageUploadedByMO Free1351551352.234466.jpg

Sandy keeping everyone inside
07blackr6 is offline  
post #2663 of 2838 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
Du_Weech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Corona (So Cal)
Posts: 1,066
Bike: Orange 09 R6
Images: 2
Waiting for a belly rub? ImageUploadedByMO Free1351561679.209276.jpg

Signature Courtesy of Twizzy
Du_Weech is offline  
post #2664 of 2838 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
ak2007r6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wasilla, Ak
Posts: 20,423
Bike: A snail
ImageUploadedByMO Free1351641466.576707.jpg
Rough life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherHalf View Post
Got permission from the hubby to get out of the kitchen and post on a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed
ak2007r6 is offline  
post #2665 of 2838 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 06:12 PM
I eat my R6
 
thirdgenlxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bostic, NC
Posts: 921
Bike: '04 CBR 600 F4i
Send a message via AIM to thirdgenlxi
Re: One for the dogs!

Rileys dog toys sure are getting a little on the expensive side... sheesh! But hey at least he has good taste...


-Jared

Black/Red '04 CBR 600 F4i - 290,000 miles and still kicking
Black '89 Accord LX-i sedan - 438,300 miles still running strong

States visited on my F4i


facebook.com/thirdgenlxi
thirdgenlxi is offline  
post #2666 of 2838 (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
ak2007r6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wasilla, Ak
Posts: 20,423
Bike: A snail
Re: One for the dogs!

Haha great pic!!


Small rant but why the fcuk is quality dog food so expensive. $70 bucks for a 28 pound bag..... I love this food but I might have to start looking at other brands again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherHalf View Post
Got permission from the hubby to get out of the kitchen and post on a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed
ak2007r6 is offline  
post #2667 of 2838 (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
jmejiaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 17,969
Bike: 2007 R6
Re: One for the dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
Haha great pic!!


Small rant but why the fcuk is quality dog food so expensive. $70 bucks for a 28 pound bag..... I love this food but I might have to start looking at other brands again
Look into the Costco brand, it's made by Diamond and gets great reviews.
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-fo...ture-dog-food/

I'm sure yours is excellent, but Sasha grew up on this and did great, I then switched her to a much more expensive Taste of the wild, but ended up switching back since she's done great on it. You can't beat 50lbs for 30 something dollars for quality dog food.

jmejiaa is offline  
post #2668 of 2838 (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Living The Dream
 
R6_350z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mother Effing Los Angeles!!
Posts: 3,807
Bike: 2009 Yamaha R6
Re: One for the dogs!

natural balance is good as well not that pricey either

2009 Orange R6 Sold

MODS
- Shogun FS- Zero Gravity DB - Custom FE - Hot Bodies Flush Mounts - MotoDynamic Integrated Tail Light - Supersprox -1+2 - Taylormade Full Exhaust - PCV - OURY Grips - Corbin Seat - Ebay Shorty Levers

-Future Mods-
-Translogic MicroDash-Projectors-ASV Levers-GYTR Solo Seat- Bright Gold Carrozzeria Rims........

2011 ice silver metallic Audi A4
2004 350z(sold )



sig thanks to GIJoe007
R6_350z is offline  
post #2669 of 2838 (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
ak2007r6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wasilla, Ak
Posts: 20,423
Bike: A snail
Re: One for the dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
Look into the Costco brand, it's made by Diamond and gets great reviews.
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-fo...ture-dog-food/

I'm sure yours is excellent, but Sasha grew up on this and did great, I then switched her to a much more expensive Taste of the wild, but ended up switching back since she's done great on it. You can't beat 50lbs for 30 something dollars for quality dog food.
Both mine were on TOTW for a while and I might switch them back to that, it's about the same price per bag, maybe little cheaper but it's a bigger bag.

I will check into the costco dog food also. Thanks

Part of the reason for this food though was due to my lab's surgery's she has had and bladder problems. Don't want her forming a kidney stone again with all her issues she has had. (read many posts back and the pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherHalf View Post
Got permission from the hubby to get out of the kitchen and post on a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed
ak2007r6 is offline  
post #2670 of 2838 (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
jmejiaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 17,969
Bike: 2007 R6
Re: One for the dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
Both mine were on TOTW for a while and I might switch them back to that, it's about the same price per bag, maybe little cheaper but it's a bigger bag.

I will check into the costco dog food also. Thanks

Part of the reason for this food though was due to my lab's surgery's she has had and bladder problems. Don't want her forming a kidney stone again with all her issues she has had. (read many posts back and the pics)
TOTW and the Kirkland brand are both made by Diamond, I compared ingredients and they were the same but a little bit less %, but the portion size recommended by the Kirkland brand is like 1/2 a cup more.

Anyway, check it out...



and here is a sasha pic for the thread:

jmejiaa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i hate little dogs chrisonone Off Topic Talk 44 09-13-2011 01:47 AM
Buying an 05 R6 - Question about the Transmission Dogs Rossim22 Garage / Mechanical Help 1 05-04-2009 10:16 AM
Buying an 05 R6 - Question about the Trans. Dogs Rossim22 Garage / Mechanical Help 0 05-01-2009 11:47 AM
Upsidedown Dogs? cj360v8 Off Topic Talk 18 11-07-2008 12:40 PM
Dog's thread...! SpidermanSS Off Topic Talk 14 05-13-2005 01:31 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome