LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 09:04 PM
190rwhp......:eek5

Bike: 2011 S1000RR, 97 CR500
Send a message via Yahoo to jwxfd
Re: Free R6 Forum Reservoir sock(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible View Post
After careful consideration and a vote I asked myself "self, can the butt/ass be on a non R6"…I voted--sorta..some type of Yamaha sport bike, however R6/ R1 will get special consideration…

I'm waiting for Ryan to ask of the ass has to be female...
I'll submit the pic...even if it doesn't win or gets disqualified for being a non R6, it's still TnA on a bike...win win regardless
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sig courtesy of the man himself: GIjoe007

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 09:07 PM
iRun

Bike: Wal-mart 12-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible View Post
Nigga please….I still have the last pic saved of that bovine you posted a couple years ago..don't make me dig deep into my photo bucket account...
Oh, right. Finding the "women" around here isn't hard, but seeing as the bike can't move, I would have to get them to the bike. Hence the chloroform.

Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
  • What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s?
  • Should I start on a 600 or a 250?
  • How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer?
  • Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz?
  • Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH?
  • How does rotating mass work?
post #13 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxxEdge View Post
If not, will you shave yours???
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm more of a waxer..and we'll have to clarify if "taint" is considered part of the ass…otherwise, yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwxfd View Post
I'll submit the pic...even if it doesn't win or gets disqualified for being a non R6, it's still TnA on a bike...win win regardless
I'm sure I can come up with a consolation, best non-r6 prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpocket293 View Post
Oh, right. Finding the "women" around here isn't hard, but seeing as the bike can't move, I would have to get them to the bike. Hence the chloroform.
You have the ghey--big time.

2/1/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdamage2122 View Post
Same to you. Hope someday you are put in an unfair leathal position so I can say "well life just isn't fair...". I'm sure your family will agree

post #14 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Suk it, Lee

Male or female. Didn't specify.
post #15 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Suk it, Lee

You know.. For the members who might not be sure.
post #16 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2008 R6S Raven

subbed

Mods: KryptonBulbs 6000k HID, Woodcraft Sliders, ZeroGravity DB, AGG Racing Blockoffs, TechSpec C3, Driven D3, Shortened Stock Can, K&N Air Filter, Fender eliminator, cheap flushmounts.
post #17 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Big ol pile of them bones

Bike: listed in sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwxfd View Post

that's all I have to say about that.

CCS FL #379

Bikez:
01' Champions Limited R6 (retiring from racing) now traded for a truck :-( gonna miss the old girl))
88' GSXR 750 (recently restored)
02' R1 (sold)
07' R6r (Race/Street)
04' Zuma BEAST MODE ENGAGED! 70cc S6 BBK and pipe, 68mph on flat land!

01' XR70R (sold)
??' 50cc air cooled pocket bike (dangerous!)
90's Blata 40cc water cooled pocket bike (seriously dangerous! 50mph with my 170lb azz.)
99' CR125R (sold)
post #18 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Big ol pile of them bones

Bike: listed in sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpocket293 View Post

CCS FL #379

Bikez:
01' Champions Limited R6 (retiring from racing) now traded for a truck :-( gonna miss the old girl))
88' GSXR 750 (recently restored)
02' R1 (sold)
07' R6r (Race/Street)
04' Zuma BEAST MODE ENGAGED! 70cc S6 BBK and pipe, 68mph on flat land!

01' XR70R (sold)
??' 50cc air cooled pocket bike (dangerous!)
90's Blata 40cc water cooled pocket bike (seriously dangerous! 50mph with my 170lb azz.)
99' CR125R (sold)
post #19 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Mario J's Apple Juice

Bike: White Raven R6

Not free if you have to work for it. BARTER

Special Thanks to
for this sig

post #20 of 90 (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

Bike: Kobe XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeN02 View Post
Not free if you have to work for it. BARTER
Spoken like a true Asian

CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.