Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Charger

490 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  siderash 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Just wondering if the stator wasn't working properly would that mess with the over all performance of the machine.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Well the power generated by the stator is channeled to charge the motorcycle's battery. Bad stator can cause a dead rectifer to a battery - but it would either shut you down or not start up all - as already running performance wise, it shouldn't have a negative effect as such as loosing power or stalling.

#4 ·
You might get better answers if you provide more detail as to what your problems are. There are plenty of knowledgeable people on these forums that can point you in a direction and will keep you from just throwing money at it and hoping it solves the problem.

#5 ·
I explained it in detail ok r6 to r0 discussion but any way I put 55 main jets was told they r factory , then new 38 pilot jets and I put the slider jet set to last clip. Hooked up everything. Started nicely idled Luke it should but when I took off it stated sputtering real bad. So unhooked the ram air rig hr past the tank and it picked up a little bit but would rev past 10.5 grand and jerked hard when I took off in 1st then shifted to 2nd jerked a bit then accelerated good but still stumbled. Turned off lights and seemed to run a little better. That's as far as I got.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.