Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Back on a r6/need a lil help

509 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  tones160 
#1 ·
Sup guys.well I'm finally back on a r6. I bought a left over 2015 r6 back in march. I use to have a 2009 black n gold raven edition r6. I did my first track day this weekend at homestead speed way. The bike held its own at the track this weekend. Well now for the help part. They lend me some track plastics. N now I wanna put my stock ones back on since I have to return the race fairing. I did everything last minute so I didnt look carefully how to put back my rear seat lock .is there a dyi on how to reinstall the rear seat lock. I searched but came empty handed. I'll post some pics of my old bike my current bike in stock fairing n on the track once I figure out how to thanks in advance guys.

#4 ·
lol wish i can help u there bud...i bought the whole assembly for a 2nd Gen my self...i couldn't find no DYI on those either - so you just have to go with what's logical like a puzzle...even now i missed to put the seal behind the lock so water doesn't go in there once its locked but w.e.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.