Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Video: GuamBomb's Olson Exhaust

7K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  xmattedgex 
#1 · (Edited)
I notice there isn't much videos posted of R6's in the forum. Thought I entertain you guys a little bit. Nothing Fancy just a video of the olson exhaust, sound clip with pics of my 2009 R6. Exhaust has Y pipe, white tip, No PC3.

The Sound and look: Watch it on 720p :)

Before clip:

I wanted to do a bwtter flyby video but I don't have time to do it. I had to drag my friend to meet me outside and take a quick video.

#4 ·
Has more torque, I can feel it when I take off and on the lower rpm's. I haven't done much riding yet so I can't say a lot. But the sound is awsome. I love the deep tone on idle and when cruising.

#9 ·
Thanks man! I am an enthusiast like you. I love our bikes. BTW I like your color combo :) that monster green on black is sick too.

sup guam bomb. lol i guess u r on here lol
Wasup DONATI03GT! YEAH I SEE YOU!! HAHAHA! How's that Tib? You should buy my built motor for sale ;) I made a thread there about it :)

hell yeah man looks and sounds extremely sexy!!!
Thanks man. SHe is really sex on wheels lol :toocool:

#10 ·
I notice there isn't much videos posted of R6's in the forum. Thought I entertain you guys a little bit. Nothing Fancy just a video of the olson exhaust, sound clip with pics of my 2009 R6. Exhaust has Y pipe, white tip, No PC3.

The Sound and look: Watch it on 720p :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMTkI6FyYl8

Before clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsTYzLOB1P0

I wanted to do a btter flyby cideo but I don't have time to do it. I had to drag my friend to meet me outside and take a quick video.

Aslo when the San Diego R6's decide to get off their butts and on their bikes I will do a lot of videos. I use to do this a lot with my car club.

lol :*tongue
Hey Im san diego too, just only do trackdays though...:eek:

#12 ·
yeah I agree but not with black. I think I will go red but maybe white. We'll see.

But I wont do that till sometime in the fall. 1st I am going to buy a better helmet like the Hoei rf 1100. I need a sexy and quiet helmet because I ride over 100miles a day from home to work and the wind noice is annoying. lol.

#17 ·
Ok I will. But I think you should post everyones clips on Post# 1. So when people get on the thread they don't have to look for a certain exhaust, it will all be on your 1st post. :)

#22 ·
I paid 350 for both the y and exhaust. I picked it up locally. He's good guy and very responsive with questions.

#25 ·
It's for the y-pipe, it's normally $150, but if you mention my name, he only charges $135. And he just wants to know how people are hearing about it, so if you mention me, he knows it's because you saw it on the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.